Dalton Imagine for Natalie

Imagine:

You're rocking hard to the music currently blaring through your headphones. You aren't paying attention and you run into someone.

"Ow!" You look up to see a handsome stranger rubbing his head.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" He was beautiful. Dyed blond hair, dazzling green eyes and guy liner. If looks could kill, you'd be dead already. He stood in front of you, the sun radiating from behind his head.

"I'm fine. Are you alright?" You nod, unable to speak.

"I'm Dalton." He extends his hand to you. Shaking it, you barely reply.

"I'm Natalie."
"Natalie? That's a beautiful name. It suits you," he compliments. You blush, smiling bashfuly.

"Thanks," you giggle.
"Well, I've got to get going, but it was nice to meet you, Natalie."
"See you around, Dalton."
"I'll make sure of it."

A few days later, you're walking around town. Rounding a corner, you bump into someone.

"DAMNIT THAT'S THE SECOND TIME I'VE RUN INTO SOMEONE THIS WEEK!"
"I know."

You look up to see Dalton smiling at you.

"Hello, Natalie." You blush hard, trying not the show it.
"Hi, Dalton. Sorry I keep crashing into you."
"No worries," he says.

"I'm not going to complain about a pretty girl literally running into me." He called you pretty? You were shrieking inside as you cooly responded, "Thank you."

"Hey, since fate seems to want us to meet, if you're not busy right now...would you like to get some lunch?" Your heart flutters as you respond.

"I was getting a little hungry..." Dalton takes your hand in his, kisses it, and says "M'lady?" He beckons you forward and you walk hand in hand to your favorite restaurant. You both talk, giggle, tell stories and make each other blush. When lunch is over, Dalton asks you if he can walk you home. You reply with a 'yes' and on the way back, he stops you underneathe a beautiful, perfect blue sky.

"Natalie?"
"Yes?"
"Um...I know we don't know each other too well, but I was wondering...um...would...would you consider being my girlfriend?" He's so adorable, and so nervous. You can't believe this beautiful boy is asking you such a question. Your face grows redder than ever as you respond, "Yes." He sighs in relief and pulls you into him. Smiling, he brushes your hair out of your face with his hand and kisses you gently.