Will Imagine for Melissa

Imagine:

"WILL, SUCK IT IN!"

You giggle as you try very hard to get Will into his pink fairy costume. It's Halloween night and you're going out as The Nutella Fairy and Dalton Rapattoni. You couldn't resist being Dalton. It was too easy. Currently, you were trying to pull the leotard up over Will's pink tights.

"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS," you say as you begin laughing hysterically. He look in the mirror.
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I LOOK HOT!" He spins around and does model poses as you almost die of a giggle fit. You stop him and put on his wings. The door flies open and Dana walks in. He stops dead in his tracks and falls over laughing.

"HOLY CRAP THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER."

You smile at Dana and place the fuzzy halo oh William's head.

"One last final touch," Will says as he picks up his fairy wand.

"ACCHIO NUTELLA!" You scramble to grab the jar and place it in Will's hand. You stumble, but manage to get it to him.

"VOILA," he shouts in victory. Dalton walks in and is about to do your make up when he sees Will. He looks him up and down once and shrugs.

"It would be nice if you wore something for Halloween OTHER than what you wear to bed every night, Will." You giggle hard.

"Melissa, are you ready to become me?" Dalton had brought in make up and an outfit.
"Yes, sir!" You sit in the chair at the vanity and Dalton puts on your wig. As you're being transformed into Dalton, you notice William behind you, making faces and jumping in the air. You start to laugh and Dalton jokingly yells at you.

"STOP MOVING! YOU WILL DISTURB MY MASTERPIECE! WILL, DAMNIT!" He takes off after Will once he's drawn an "x" next to your eye. You turn and watch the punk chase after the fairyboy.

"Hey, Melissa, you wants some popcorn and a Coke?" Dana joked to you, both of you fully entertained by Will and Dalton.

"NoooOOO! DON'T DRAW ON MY LEOTARD! I LOOK PRETTY!" Will runs back into the room and into your arms. You stand in front of him protectively.

"Don't you mess up MY masterpiece, Rapattoni." You grab the glitter from your make up bag and sprinkle it all over Will.

"The Nutella Fairy is Complete!" Will frolicked down the stairs and out the door
"Melissa, come on! Let's go make some dreams come true!!!"