Dana Imagine for Ashley

Imagine:

"Where is that boy?"

Dana was supposed to meet you after rehearsal to go have a nice day at the beach, but it was two hours after rehearsal had ended ad he still wasn't there, nor was he answering his phone in any capacity. You are not only worried, you're also upset. This is the third time this week Dana has left you waiting without so much as a text letting you know where he was. You let it go the first few time, but this was beginning to get to you. What could he possibly be doing that's taking him so long to get here?

Finally, there's a knock on the door. "Dana, where have you been?" You're staring him down, angry and upset.

"I'm sorry, Ashley. Rehearsal ran late again."
"You used that excuse last time. Where were you, really?"
"I was at rehearsal! Damn Ash! Why are you so upset?"

You want desperately to shut the door, bur you decide to be strong and respond. "This is the third time this week that you've been late and haven't even contacted me to let me know. How do you think that makes me feel?" He's angry now, too.

"Maybe there are reasons why I can't tell you! Maybe I want to, but I can't!" Your eyes begin to swell with tears. "It's another girl, isn't it?" He stays silent. "Dana, how could you? WE'RE OVER!" You slam the door in his face and run crying hysterically up to your room.

A week later, you're in your room writing in your diary about how much you miss Dana. A knock emanates from your closed bedroom door and you hear your mom's voice.

"Ashley, someone is here to see you. He says it's important." The door opens and Dana walks in.

"Before you say anything, let me speak first. There's a girl, yes, but it's not what you think. She's been stalking me,and I've had to go out my way, WAY out of my way, to avoid her. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you'd think I was sneaking around, but the truth is...I love you, Ashley. This time apart has been killing me. I know it's only been a week, but I miss you so much. I really hope you understand."

Your tear ducts are overflowing again. "I'm sorry, Dana. I should've listened. I should've trusted you. I'm so sorry, baby. Please forgive me?"
"I'll forgive you if you forgive me?" You nod and he comes and sits next to you on your bed. He holds you close and you cry into his chest.

"I love you, Ashley," he says in a low, comforting voice while he rubs your back. You look up and he wipes the tears from your eyes. You stop holding back and kiss him. He breaks the kiss after a while, kisses your forehead, and gets you tissues.

"You okay?" You lay down on his lap. "I am now."