Dana Imagine

Imagine:

Why are we so weird? Your best friend and you are bobbing up and down in a slightly creeper-like fashion in the community pool. You finally lose it and start laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh, my gosh! Why are we so crazy?"
"I don't know. Maybe because we're that awesome?"

You begin splashing each other, a little bit at first then more and more and more...until you hear a voice say "HEY! I wasn't ready to get in the water yet!" Shocked, you both look to the side of the pool and see a boy. He's your age, and he's got a killer body. His hair is curly and brown, and he's now looking at you with feigned displeasure.

"Who splashed me," he asks looking at both of you. Your best friend points at you. "SHE DID IT!" You watch as she swims away. Suddenly, you feel someone jump in right next to you which startles you into a shrill shriek. You're hair is soaked from the splash.

"Ha. Now you know how it feels." He looks at you with a satisfied smile and crossed arms. You can't believe this incredibly good looking guy is standing next to you, or even acknowledging your presense at all! You blush, and he notices.

"Hey, I'm Dana." You introduce yourself and begin talking to him. Then, you hear it. Everyone's favorite sound when it came to pool-time: THE ICE CREAM MAN! You look at Dana who looks back at you. You both nod before making a mad dash for the stairs. He climbs out ahead of you and as you try to exit the pool, you slip...but he catches you by the arm.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah," you say heading over to your lawn chair. Just before you reach it, Dana takes your hand. "I got this." He winks and pulls you in the direction of the truck's music. As you're walking over, you begin to talk to him. Your converstation is intelligent, while cute at the same time. He's making you giggle so hard you don't even notice he's intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Hi, I'll have a...Oh, I'll have a Spongebob. What do you want?"
"I'll have a snow cone, please," you say excitedly. The man hands you the tasty treats and Dana pays. You walk back to the pool and sit on the side, your feet dangling in the water. He sits next to you and you tuck a piece of your hair behind your ear.

You finish your snow cone and he bites off Spongebob's shoes. You get up and take his trash for him. "You paid for them. The least I can do is get rid of the trash!" He follows you and you walk back to the lawn chairs together. Before he can even touch his, he's pushed into the water by someone. You look behind you at the pool and see Dana and some other guy underwater. Worried he might throw up, you dive in after him. You both resurface and you pull him out of the pool.

"How are you feeling," you ask him.
"A little woozy, but I'm fine," he responds.
"Who pushed you into the pool? I'll kick his-" Dana cuts you off by placing his hand over your mouth as he smirks thinking about what you were about to say. "Shh," he whispers in your ear. "There are little kids around. Don't be a bad influence." He giggles quietly. You smile. "That was my friend Will. He was probably just jealous because he missed the Ice Cream truck." Dana walks you over to the lawn chairs and hands you your towel.

"I like your suit,' he compliments. You're wearing your one-piece Steelers bathing suit. It wasn't your favorite, but you couldn't find your bikini. "Thanks," you say. "I like yours." You chuckle as you see his are also  Steelers themed.

"Well look at you, Dana! You're growing up so fast! Hey, Cole! Look at our little Dana! He's finally grown up and getting interested in girls!" The other boy, Cole, walks over.

"Awe, Dana! And she's pretty, too!" You blush.
"Hey, man! Back off!"
"Cole, look! They match!"
"Awe!!!"
"That's it, you're BOTH going in the water!" Before Dana had a chance, you'd already pushed Will and Cole into the pool. Standing on the side, you say "That's what you get for teasing. Do it again and I'll be sure to hold your heads down." You stick out your tongue and feel Dana's muscular arm on your shoulder. "Yeah, don't mess with her!"

"Damn, Dana! You've got one hell of a girl there!"
"She's not my girl..." He sounded disappointed. You tried to keep your straight face, but you couldn't help looking at his. He was pouting a little bit. His lips were so kissable. You had just met this boy today, though...you couldn't, could you? You lose control.

"I could be!" You blurt out. Immediately, your face goes red as the two boys in the pool look at each other , then at you, then at Dana who looks shocked.

"Uh...I, uh..." You dive in and swim as fast as you can to the deep end. Just as you make it past the 8 ft sign, a hand pulls you backwards and you feel arms around your waist. It's Dana.

"So you want to be my girl, huh?" He smiling very wide and his sweet brown eyes are twinkling in the sunlight. Your whole face feels like it's on fire from blushing so hard. You don't say anything, but he knows. "How about we go get dried off and hit up the movie theater," he offers. You nod in agreement and he kisses your cheek.

Dried off and changed into regular clothes, you two make your way to the local theater. Dana, being a true gentleman, buys the tickets as well as the snacks. You walk into the movie and the previews are still on. As you look up to pick out where you want to sit, you see you'll be the only two in the room. You go straight for the center seats.

Dana sets the food down next to him on the floor and pushes up the arm rest so he can put his arm around you. The lights dim and your put your head on his shoulder as he lays his head on yours and the movie begins.