Cole Imagine for Kiana

Imagine:

It's been a month since you broke up with yoru boyfriend, Cole. He'd been touring a lot, and the distance was killing you. Finally, you couldn't take it anymore and you called it off. You were both devastated, but you knew it was for the better. Maybe he'd find someone better for him who could put up with not seeing him for months at a time...

"Kiana? What's wrong?" Your best friend asks as you sit on a bench in the park.
"Nothing," you mumble, knowing full well you're lying.
"You miss Cole, don't you?" She knows. How does she always know, you wonder. You nod 'yes' and begin to cry.

"I didn't want to break up with him, but I did it for his own good because he needs someone who can be with him more often than I was able, you know? Someone who can travel on tour with him. I still love him with all of my heart, I just...had to let him go." She looks at you, stroking your hair as your place your head in her lap. She begins singing a very familiar song by Christina Aguilera.

"They say if you love something let it go..." You cry harder and hug her. She rubs your back comfortingly and you smile for the first time as you continue singing the verse.

"If it comes back, it's yours and that's how you know..." You sit there together, just smiling for a moment before you hear a voice behind you keep singing the song.

"It's for keeps, yeah. It's for sure," the lyrics change, "and I'm ready and willing to give you more than what a girl wants."

You turn around in shock to find Cole, tears streaming down his face. He's clearly missed you, too. You get up off the bench and run to him. He sweeps you off your feet and kisses you strongly.

"Kiana, I can't be away from you anymore. I can't. I love you too much."
"I love you, too, Cole, but don't you want someone who can be with you more often than I can? Who can travel to you?"
"What?" He seems very concerned and slightly upset.

"Wait a minute, you...is that what you think? Kiana, I love you, I don't care about how often we see each other, as long as we have each other. I love you so much, my sweet girl. MY girl, if you'll be with me again. Please don't ever leave me. Please. I need you, Kiana."

You lose it and cry into his arms, which tighted around you. He cries with you and you stand there, holding each other for just a few moments. He loosens his grip and kisses you very slowly, and VERY passionately. You smile into the kiss.

"Kiana, please be my girl again. Please?"
"Of course I will," you say. You both walk through the park, hand in hand.
"Oh, and Ki? Your parents said you could travel with me. Jill approved."