Will Imagine

Imagine:

One month. You have been dating Will for one entire month today. He is so sweet and cute and adorable and funny and-

"Hello? Anyone in there?" You were so busy thinking about Will that you hadn't even noticed him walk right up to you. You blush from embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry."
"No worries. You okay?"
"Yeah, I was just think about how incredible you are." You see him blush and smile shyly as he pulls you close.
"You know, you're really pretty inside and out," he says to you and pulls you into a sweet kiss. You're in Heaven. He breaks the kiss and finishes his sentence. "And you make really good food." This makes you laugh, harder than you probably should have.

"So what are we doing today, Will?" He takes you by the hand and starts walking down the sidewalk. "I thought we could go shopping down on the boardwalk."

When you reach the wooden walk way, Will immediately drags you over to the place where they sell those vinegar fries in the cups. He buys two and hands one to you. "Okay, now that you have food, where should we go first?"

He takes you for a walk along the ocean water and you enjoy your fries as you feel the waves hitting your ankles. It's freezing cold, but it feels nice. You converse for a while as you finish your fries. Back up on the boardwalk, you drag Will to the arcade.

"I'M GONNA WIN!!!" You pick up the skeeballs and begin tossing them. Will joins in on the machine next to you.

"CRAP! I really suck at this game," he says. You look at your end score. 600. YES! Then you look at his and you can't help but laugh as you see the 50. You hug him tight and kiss his cheek. "Awe, it's okay! Tell you what, let's go to the whack-a-mole. I bet you'll beat me!"

The game begins. The first mole pops up and Will has a hit. You miss. The next mole pops up and he hits that one, too. By the 9th mole, Will has a rhythm down. You, on the other hand, and just whacking away at every hole and missing every mole. You feel Will put his arms over yours and stop you because you haven't even realized the game ended. He laughs and kisses your head while hugging you from behind. "Come on," he whispers. "Let's go on the rides!"

First, the tilt-o-whirl, then the roller coaster, and after that, the one that flips a lot and makes you hold on with a vice grip for fear of falling out. Each ride brings the two of you closer, and you're laughing a lot. As the day winds down, he takes you to the Carousel. You step on and he joins you. You choose a pony and he gets onto the tiger next to you. As the ride begins to circle around, he takes your hand in his and kisses it. Neither one of you lets go the entire length of time you're on the Carousel. In the dimming sky, the lights flicker on and the spinning platform becomes something magical, from out of a movie scene. You look to Will and he looks back, gazing into each others' eyes. When it finally stops spinning, you step off and he puts his arms around you. "Look up," he softly says into your ear. Within seconds, fireworks light up the sky.

"This is the best part. Ready?" You nod. The next firework has a word: Everything. You look at Will and he tells you to pay attention. You continue watching the words appear in the sky. About. U. Is. Perfect. Amazing. I. Can't. Get. Enough. Everything. About. U. Is. Driving. Me. Crazy. Girl. Because. I. Love. Everything. About. U.

Your heart feels like it's about to explode. Unable to resist, you turn around and kiss Will passionately.

"I love you, Will."
"I love you, too. Happy one month, Sweety." He kisses you again as more fireworks illuminate the night.