Dana Imagine for KC

Imagine:

"DANA, WHAT THE HELL?" You storm down the hallway crying hard. You've just had a balls-to-the-wall fight with your now ex-boyfriend Dana. You caught him getting way too close to some of his fans on his last tour date and you had to draw the line. He claimed they were grinding on him, but you could tell he was enjoying it. You have finally had enough and you made the decision to call it quits. Walking down the street, you trip on the sidewalk and almost fall, but someone catches you.

"Thanks, I-" You turn around and see it's Dana. You smack him and begin walking again, but he grabs your arm gently and pulls you back to him.

"Will you just hear me out? You don't even understand. PLEASE JUST LISTEN," he shouts. You're startled that he would yell at you, and so you quiet down and listen.

"They were taking pictures with us, and we were all being silly and acting stupid, trying to make the fans laugh, and then these two girls came up with their group. The one started grinding on me while the other kissed me. I didn't know it was going to happen. I swear on my mother's life, KC. I didn't know. I'm so sorry it happened, and I can't take it back, but I wish I could." You break down and cry again.

"Dana, this doesn't change anything. I still - I just can't, okay?" You run away home.

Later that night, you get ready to go to the Steelers game your family had tickets for. Once you get to the stadium,  you find your seats and get comfy. You dad hands you a blanket, and as you're putting it over yourself, you look up at the jumbo screen. A message is scrolling.

I'm sorry for what happened. I still love you, KC. Please forgive me. -Dana

Your breath hitches. You feel a tap on your shoulder and turn around to see him, mouthing "I'm sorry." You jump out of your seat and up into his. The kiss you share in this moment is magical, and the whole stadium goes wild as your image is displayed on the jumbo screen.

"KC, I'm sorry. Please tell me you forgive me. I love you a lot, and I-" You stop his lips with another kiss.

"I forgive you, Dana. I love you so much!" He holds you in his arms throughout the whole game, keeping you warm from the cold stadium air.