Dalton Imagine for Rielly

Imagine:

"I've got to go, I'll be home around dinner time." You hang up with your boyfriend, Dalton. You're still at work, and you've got about 30 minutes left on your shift. You're working as a nurse at a local hospital, and you're walking into a patient's room. Their nurse call light is going off and they're thrashing around in their bed wildly.

"GET A CRASH CART IN HERE!" A team rushes in and you grab a syringe full of sedative. Carefully, you administer the medicine and your patient settles down. Letting out a sigh of relief, you finish taking care of the patient and walk out. Finally, it's time to go.

When you get home, you walk in your front door, taking your shoes off as you enter.

"Dalton, I'm home!" You listen but hear no response. This puzzles you, since his car is in the driveway. As you inhale another breath, you smell smoke. You realize quickly that the scent is coming from your kitchen. You race through your house as fast as you can and cough your way in.

"Dal-*cough* Dalton? Where are *coughcough* you?" The sound of a fire extinguisher blazing through the room startles you. As the smoke dissipates, you see your very disappointed boyfriend in his "Kiss the cook" apron.

"I was just trying to make you dinner..." He pouts and it's the cutest thing you've ever seen. You walk over to him and throw your arms around him.

"It's okay, Sugarpuff. You tried." His strong arms warp around your waist. He gazes deeply into your eyes.

"I love you, Rielly," he says as he kisses you very softly. You hold him just a little bit tighter.
"I love you, too, Dalton." You give him a sly smile.

"Next time you want to cook, just promise me you'll ask me to help you first?" He sticks his tongue out at you and you break away from him, giggling. You turn the corner and begin walking up the stairs when you're pulled backwards and spun around.

"Rielly, you're my world. I want to make you happy. Making you happy makes me happy." You smile into your very romantic kiss. He leads you into the living room and sits you down on the couch.

"That's why I want to be together forever, because that would make me happy," he says pulls out a ring box from his pocket, "and I hope it would make you happy, too." Excitedly, you begin to cry.

"Rielly, will you marry me?"