Cole Imagine for Jaclyn

Imagine:

"SUCK IT IN," you sister says.

You're so excited. Halloween night with your boyfriend and his best friends! You and Cole are going together as Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean. You descend the staircase dressed in the gown she wore when she fell off the structure in the movie. Taking each step with care, you watch your boyfriend's face as he turns to see you. His jaw nearly hits the floor.

"Omg...Jaclyn, you look...amazing! Wow..." He looks you up and down and you giggle.
"You don't look terrible yourself, Mr. Turner," you say with your best English accent. He smiles and this and holds out his arm for you to take. Waving goodbye to your family, the pair of you walk out and head over to Gabe's house where the party is. About half way there, Cole stops you.

"Jaclyn, I just have to stop and tell you how gorgeous you look. I mean, you look gorgeous everyday, but tonight...I'm in shock, baby." You blush and kiss him on the cheek.
"You look very handsome yourself dressed as Will Turner, Cole," you compliment back.

Finally, you arrive at the party and are immediately greeted by "ooohs" and "ahhhs." You're getting complimented left and right, and your friends are all gushing over your constume.

"Jaclyn, you look incredible!"
"Oh, my God! You look so beautiful!"

You simply smile as you walk over to the rest of IM5. The first one who sees you is Dana.

"Cole, is this Jaclyn? She looks awesome! You look awesome." He hugs you and you move on to Will who takes you by the hand, bows, and spins you around.

"You look great, Jaclyn." You feel yourself begin to sweat. It's getting hard to breathe in the corset.

"Whoo! Look at you, girl!" Dalton spins you around as well, and you smile as you starte fanning yourself. Finally, you reach Gabe.

"Looking extra pretty tonight, Jaclyn. Very nice," he states in his best Batman voice. You're about to thank him when you suddenly grab Cole's chest.

"Can't breathe..."
"I know, baby! You're breath-taki- Oh!" He catches you as you pass out. People are cheering, thinking you've just reinacted the scene from the film, but Cole knows better. He tells Gabe to get a knife as he lays on gently on the ground.

"It's okay, baby. I'll get you out of this. Just hold on." Gabe returns with the knife and Cole cuts you loose from your corset. You're still not breathing, so in a panic, he gives you mouth to mouth resusitation. You slowly begin to breathe again on your own and your eyes flutter open. Cole sits you up.

"Are you alright???"
"Yeah, I guess my sister just tied my corset too tight." He brushes your hair out of your face and holds you for a few moments on the floor. The crowd yells in celebration of Cole saving your life. You turn to him.

"Thank you, Cole."
"For what?" He's still a bit stunned from what happened just moments ago.
"For saving me, silly!" You kiss his cheek.

"Cole?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you ask Gabe if I can borrow a jacket?" Cole looks at you, confused.
"Yeah, but why?"
"Because my dress is going to fall off and I'm only wearing hot pants under this!"