Dana Imagine for Alexus

Imagine:

"Dana, come on! Let's go!"

You're extremely excited. Your boyfriend, Dana, has taken you to Macy's in Times Square, New York for some Christmas time shopping. You look both ways before you run across the road to the gigantic store. Dana follows you, smiling from your excitement. You burst through the doors and your breath hitches.

"Dana, it's amazing!"
"I thought you'd like it, Alexus. It's got-"
"EVERYTHING! IT'S GOT EVERYTHING!"

You take his hand in yours and run throughout the store, going from one floor to another, revelling in the wonders all around you. Perfumes here, electronics there...you were in paradise.

"Slow down," you hear Dana giggle, trying to keep up with you.
"LOOK AT THESE SHOES! OH, DANA..."

"THE MAKE UP COUNTER..."

"HOW CUTE IS THIS JACKET???"

"CHOCOLATE??? OH MY GOD WE'RE STOPPING HERE!!!" You eat your delicious treat and realize Dana is no longer behind you. Nervous about being alone in a strange place, you start to call out.

"Dana? Dana, where are you? This isn't funny!" You decide to start at the top floor of the building and work your way down. When you hit the ground floor, you are heartbroken. Dana is no where to be found and you've been abandoned in a city you've never been to before. You're startled when you feel a pair of hands on your shoulders and gasp when you feel hot breath on your neck.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."
"DANA!" You turn around and hug him tightly.

"Alexus...ALEXUS I CAN'T BREATHE, BABY..."
"Sorry, I just thought you left me!" Dana looks deeply into your eyes, holding your cheek as he speaks to you.

"Alexus, I could never, ever leave you. You're my favorite girl, and I love you." He hands you a box, gift wrapped and all.

"Open it," he whispers into your ear as he wraps his arms around you from behind. You open the box to find a bracelet donning a lovely pattern of your favorite stone. On the inside, the words "Dana loves Alexus, forever and always" are engraved. Your eyes grow wide and you bite your bottom lip as you place the jewelry on your wrist.

"I love you, too, Dana," you say as you turn around and kiss him softly.