Gabe Imagine for Sarah

Imagine:

You know exactly what you and your boyfriend Gabe are being for Halloween. Batman and Catwoman. You got your outfit weeks ago and you're so excited to put it on! All you needed now was your boyfriend...

"Hey, Sarah! Sorry I'm late. Traffic is insane."
"Well, yeah. It's Halloween! Kids are crawling all over the streets. Don't worry." You lead him up to your room as you walk to the bathroom. You carefully attempt to put on the tight leather getup, tight being the main problem. All you're wearing underneathe is your lingerie because you couldn't fit anything else! You groan and moan as you do everything you can to pull the darn thing on. Eventually, you get it up and over your shoulders. Somehow, you're able to wriggle your arms in and get it on. The next part is the hardest...zipping it up the front. After countless futile attempts, you sit down to rest for a moment.

"Need some help," you're pretty sure your heard Batman himself say. Gabe walks in and stands you up. He winks at you and smiles seductively as he zips you up. You kiss him in gratitude.

"Thank you, baby." He leads you back downstairs and you tuck your hair in the leather headpiece. Pulling it over your face, you start speaking as Selena Kyle, aka Catwoman.

"Nnnn, we look puuuuuuuuuuurfect, darling. Don't you agree?"
"We look good." Gabe keeps a straight face. You 'scratch' at the door and he lets you out. Before he follows you, he turns to your parents.

"If you need us, just turn on the signal." He places a small flashlight with a bat cut-out overtop of the lens down on the table next to the door. In the blink of an eye, he's out the door, chasing you down the street.

"Get back here, CatWoman. I'm not done with you yet," he says in that raspy vocal tone. He looks around, unable to find you. Worried, he begins to panic.

"Sarah? Sarah, where are you??" You purr from up in a tree above him.
"I'm right here, Bats. Don't get your wings in a bind. Come and get me if you dare." He slips back into character.

"I'm only going to ask you once. GET DOWN." You give him a sultry pout of the lips and reluctantly climb down. Just before you're able to get your footing on the last branch, you lose your balance and fall.

"AAAAH!" You're shrieking out of fear when you feel two strong arms catch you. Gabe whispers in your ear.

"Come on, Sarah. You didn't really think I'd let you fall, did you?" You kiss his cheek as you respond.

"Cats ALWAYS land on their feet." You wink at him and begin to walk away. He follows you, puts his arm around you and walks you to the first house.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry it's not a better idea, but I was running short and I need to eat something. I hope it doesn't suck.