Gabe Imagine for Celeste

Imagine:

"Gabe?"

You look around outside your house for your boyfriend, Gabe. He's supposed to spend the day with you while your family is out of the house. When you open the door, you see no one. Confused, you step outside for a moment, trying to see if any neighborhood kids were playing Ding-Dong-Ditch. You see nothing and decide to turn back in.

When you shut your door behind you, you hear rustling in your kitchen. Frightened, you grab the baseball bat you dad always leaves by the front door and slowly, quietly inch towards the kitchen. Barely peaking around the corner, you see the intruder. Fearing for your life, you run in holding the bat above your head, screaming tribally.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
"OH MY GOD, BABE! NO! NO! IT'S ME! IT'S JUST ME! HOLY CRAP!" Gabe takes the bat from you and throws it on the ground.
"DONT...SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" You can hardly breathe. He takes you gently in his arms and holds you close.
"I'm sorry, Celeste. I just wanted to surprise you. See? I brought food!" He gestures to the massive bags of Chipotle in front of you.

"Jesus, Gabe! How much food did you get?"
"Um," he says cutely, "A lot?" You chuckle at his adorableness as he faces you and raises and eyebrow.

"What?"
"I think this will last us into next month," you giggle.

You sort out the food and walk into the den. You turn on the big screen and pop in Lord Of The Rings.

"THIS MOVIE IS SO EPIC. I LOVE IT." He gets very excited as Galadriel starts her narration. You finish your taco and lay your head on Gabe's shoulder while Frodo and Sam embark on their journey. You shift a little to get closer to your boyfriend, and he puts his arm around you.

"Want one?" He holds a chip with some salsa on it in front of you and feeds it to you when you nod 'yes.' You giggle as some of the chip falls onto his shirt, and he giggles when you try to eat if off of him.

Out of nowhere, a Black Rider leaps out on horseback after Frodo. The sound effect is loud and scary. Gabe jumps three feet in the air and shrieks.

"Oh, wow! You are such a little girl," you say, proud that you didn't even flinch.
"Oh, yeah? I'll show you." He play-wrestles you and pins you down. He starts speaking to you in Elvish, the same words Aragorn is speaking to Arwen. You can't help but speak her Elvish lines to him, and as the characters on the screen kiss, so do you.

"I love you, Gabe," you whisper. He holds you close.
"I love you, too, Celeste." He kisses you once more before going back to watching the movie.