Dana Imagine for Ashley

Imagine:

You've invited your boyfriend Dana over for the day. You've been planning what you two will be doing for the day so you won't be looking at each other awkwardly. You're in the kitchen fixing up some snacks when the doorbell rings. Your mom answers the door.

"Come on in, Dana! Ashley's in the kitchen."

You walk out with a plate full of sugar cookies with little red hearts on them. Dana smiles and takes two.

"Hi, Dana," you say. You smile as you, too, enjoy a cookie. Your mom takes the tray from you and you take Dana's hand in yours, leading him to the living room.

"Are you ready?" He looks at you before he responds "Ready for what?" You whip out a mat and place it on the ground in front of you.

"YES. I AM READY." You giggle, and you flick the twister needle. "Right foot green!" "Right foot green, alright!" After a while, you're very intertwined and you can feel Dana's breath on your neck. You savor the moment for a little while before he whispers softly in your ear, "Next turn." You flick the needle one more time, and as you both attempt to hit "left hand blue," you fall on top of each other. Laughing harder than ever, Dana rolls on top of you.

"I love you, Ashley," he says.

"I love you, too, Dana." You smile as he kisses you gently.

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry it's not longer or better. I'm in the hospital and this is the best I could do :/