Cole Imagine for Trish

Imagine:

"Hey, Tri- HOLY CRAP!"

It's a beautiful winter evening. Cole's just arrived at your house and he's taken aback by your beauty.

"Holy crap?"
"I, uh...I just...You, you look...shvlaaahhh! You look gorgeous!" You giggle and place your hand in his as he helps you down the rest of the staircase. Putting on your coat, he opens the front door and you two walk out of the door underneathe an umbrella.

"OW," you yelp. "COLE, WHAT THE HELL?" You stare angrily at your boyfriend who has been getting on your nerves lately. He's been acting very childish.

"What," he asks innocently.
"You just fucking pelted me with a snowball in the head! What the fuck?"
"It was just a snowball, what's the matter with you?"
"YOU HIT ME IN THE HEAD AND YOU'RE ASKING WHAT MY PROBLEM IS???" You feel something wet drip down your face and you wipe it away, walking ahead.

Finally, you reach the restaurant. Cole catches up to you and you're seated inside. "I'll have the soup of the day and she'll have the salad."

"Oh, what? You're ordering for me now? You think you know me so well??"
"What is wrong with you? We come here every Thursday night and get the same thing. I've gotten used to ordering our usuals! Is something wrong with that?"
"Yeah, maybe I don't want our usual orders! Maybe I want something else! Maybe I want...something else."

You get up and walk out of the restaurant. You hear Cole screaming after you "TRISH!" It causes you to run faster in the snow, back to your house. Crying, you remember the fun times you've had with Cole. You remember how in the summers he'd push you gently on the swing. How when you'd needed medicine and your parents didn't have it in the house, Cole would run to the store and pick some up for you. You think about your last birthday when he brought his boyband over to sing to you. All of this makes your body shake and you collapse to your knees. You cry for a few minutes and think about the hurtful things he's done recently. The snowball at your head tonight. How he ditched you last week to hang out with his friends from Florida. The day a few weeks back where you didn't know where he was and he didn't text you until the day after, saying he was helping his "friend who's a girl." Yeah, helping her with what...the pain makes you get up and run as you hear Cole's voice in the not-so-far-off distance. Desperate to throw him off your trail, you run around a corner. Carefully, you step back after about 30 feet in your own footprints, cautious to not mess them up. Once you get back to your starting footprints, you run the other direction towards the park. You know you'll lose him in there. You run in all sorts of directions, making sure you lead Cole far away from you before you actually run home.

Back at your house, you parents hear you burst through the door in hysterical tears.

"Trish, are you okay?"
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! EVERYONE LEAVE ME ALONE!" You run up the stairs to your room and slam the door behind you. A few minutes later, your mom comes in.

"Honey, Cole's on the phone. He sounds very upset and worried about you."
"I don't want to talk to him. Ever again," you emphasize as you cry even harder into your pillow.