Imagine for Kaylyn

Imagine:

"DANA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU NEVER MAKE TIME FOR ME ANYMORE! ALL YOU EVER WANT TO DO FLIRT WITH YOUR FANS ON TWITTER AND TAKE SELFIES AND IGNORE THE HELL OUT OF ME. YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP AND I'M BEYOND DAMAGED BY IT. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER. DANA VAUGHNS, WE'RE OVER!"

You cry as you hang up the phone. More upset than you've ever been, you fall into a crumpled mess on the floor of your room. Suddenly, you're thrown into a whirlwind of emotions and flashbacks.

The first memory which comes to mind for you is of when he first asked you out. You remember how he walked up behind you and gently grabbed you around the waist. He pulled you very close to him and rested his head on your shoulder. You giggled softly. No words were spoken. The next thing that happened was that first perfect kiss. You felt like your insides were made of a shimmery, glittery substance that shot through you like a tidal wave. The feeling was magical. After what seemed like hours, he finally broke the kiss, much to your dismay. He stood behind you, just out of your sight.

"Kaylyn..." he whispered.

"Yes..."

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

A pained expression crosses your face as the memory fades. A single tear falls down your cheek as you feel the next recollection burst through your mind.

This memory is of your first official date. He showed up at your front door in a legitimate tuxedo, which made your mother smile. He struck up a riviting converstaion with your dad, one he couldn't be distracted from...until he saw you. You began to descend your staircase in your flowing light blue dress and Dana's jaw dropped. He was in awe of your radiance. When you arrived at the restaurant, Dana had a perfect night planned. Unfortunately for him, everything went wrong. Hilarious disasters continued on throughout the night, frustrating him greatly. You calmed him by giggling and laying your arms around his neck, kissing him.

"Tonight was perfect, even if it didn't go how you'd planned, Dana."

"Really?"

"Really."

More tears begin to stream down your swollen face as one more perfect memory comes to your mind.

You were laying in your backyard, Dana on your right. All you were doing was staring up at the clouds, smiling brightly as the sun warmed your skin. Dana took your hand in his and beckoned you closer. You rolled on your side and layed on his chest. He wrapped his arm around your back and took in a long, slow, deep breath. All you concentrated on in that moment was the way his torso rose and fell each time he inhaled...and how you could feel the beat of his heart in your veins, as if yours beat in sync with Dana's.

"This moment is perfect, Kaylyn. I never, ever want it to end. I want to stay like this with you forever. I want to be with you forever, because you're my perfect girl."

You can't take it anymore and you throw your phone across the room as Dana's personalized ringtone resonates.