Tides Will Bring Me Back To You

Song: Kiss Me Again by We Are The In Crowd featuring Alex Gaskarth

AN: I only wrote in Chelsea's point of view for this chapter because there was really nothing to write in Oliver's. Also, this chapter is dedicated to biersackblood for suggesting this idea. Lastly, this is the last chapter before the epilogue unless you guys have anymore ideas.

Chelsea

"Are you two sure you can handle all three of them by yourselves?" I asked Nicholls and Anissa. They had offered to watch Melody, Linkin, and Harmony so we could have some time to ourselves before the tour started.

"Yes, Chelsea. Now go and have fun. But not too much fun. I don't think we can handle four kids," Nicholls replied jokingly. I gave him a death glare, but grabbed by phone and keys anyway.

"Ready, love?" Oliver questioned, opening the door for me. I nodded and we walked out hand in hand. I had to admit, it was really nice and Anissa and Nicholls to watch the kids for us.

"So, where are we going?" I asked as we got in the car. He refused to tell me what he planned all week. I buckled my seatbelt and looked at him expectantly.

"What don't you get about the word 'surprise'?" he replied. I thought he knew me well enough to realize I wasn't a fan of surprises.

"You know I hate surprises. Just tell me," I responded hopefully. I had been trying to figure out what he might have planned for awhile now and I couldn't think of anything he might want to make a surprise.

"No," he repeated, shaking his head. He put on his open seatbelt and started to fish through all his kets in search for the right one.

"Please, Oli," I pleaded, hoping he would give in. To my dismay, he shook his head at me and started the car. He could be so stubborn sometimes.

As he drove away from our flat building, he went in the direction away from all the restaurants and more into the part of the town with houses. I was a bit confused, but I didn't question him. If he wanted some elaborate surprise, then so be it. He stopped the car in front of a large field that I didn't even know existed. I guess being away so often made me a bit oblivious to our town.

"What's this?" I questioned as he got out of the car. I followed his action and got out to look at the grassy field. It was almost completely dark besides a streetlamp across the street.

"The other day when I was taking Melody, Linkin, and Harmony for a walk, I saw this and it looked like a really good place to see the stars because there's no trees," he explained. I couldn't help but smile. To be honest, I liked little things like this better than anything elaborate.

"Well, let's go see then," I suggest before walking out to the middle of the field and laying down. Sure enough, there was a perfect view of all the tiny lights in the sky. A moment later, Oliver had laid down next to me and was pulling me closer to him. I settled in his arms and rested my head on his chest.

"You were right. This is beautiful," I told him, taking in the scene. It was quite breath taking. I had never really seen anything like this before. Living in England, we barely ever got a clear night like this and I didn't usually have the time to do stuff like this. I was either taking care of the kids or working on my school stuff.

"Just like you," he replied quietly. I almost rolled my eyes up at him, but this moment was too perfect to ruin with something like that.

"You are so cheesy," I told him with a chuckle. This whole moment reminded me of something that would happen in the books I like to read. Cliche, but so cute that it was ok.

"Yeah, but you love me," he responded, causing me to laugh again. He was spot on with that. I did love him. Besides the kids, I loved him more than anything.

"Yes, I do. I love you too much," I replied, looking up at him. When our eyes met, he leaned down to plant a passion kiss in my lips. It was the first kiss that was more than just a peck than we had shared in while considering we had three kids.

All too soon, he pulled away. My lips were buzzing and willing him to kiss me again. "I love you too much, too, Chelsea," he responded with a grin. I think it was safe to say that we would always love each other too much. It was nice to know that he'd always be there, loving me unconditionally. It made me feel like a character in a Nicholas Sparks book. He made everything feel so perfect and I loved him so much. He'll always be mine.

AN: For those who wanted an epilogue, I will be writing a short sequel instead. You can read it here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11044628-i-know-i-shouldn%27t-sequel-to-i-need-you-so-much