You're Not With Me

AN: First, this chapter is dedicated to my friend, nenuk1000 for helping me come up with this idea. Also, thank you to frozendisorder for the suggestion even though I didn't use it. Second, the external link is a picture I found of a wedding dress that I could imagine Chelsea wearing.

Song: We Are Broken by Paramore

Chelsea

In a few hours, I would officially be Mrs. Sykes. After a few more tours and about ten months, we were finally going to get married. I looked down at my dress in its dress bag and remembered when I picked it out.

~Flashback~

"I really like this one," I said as I stepped out of the dressing room at the dress shop. I stepped in front of Lexi, Dani, Mrs. Sykes and Abby who had agreed to help me pick out my dress.

"I do, too. You look gorgeous, honey," Abby told me. I turned around to look at myself in the large mirror and smiled at what was staring back at me. The dress I had picked out was strapless and floor length. It had some black lace around the top that stopped at the bottom of the torso and a black sash. Since we all know I love black, I had fallen in love with the dress as soon as I saw it.

"Lex, what do you think?" I questioned, looking back at my best female friend. I had brought her and Dani for honest opinions since I knew Abby and Mrs. Sykes would tell me I looked pretty in anything.

"You look really pretty, Chels," she responded. She gave me an obviously forced smile. She had been acting a bit odd since I told her Oli and I were getting married. I had no idea why though. I thought she was be happy for us. Pushing my thoughts out of my head, I looked back at myself in the mirror with a genuine smile.

~End Flashback~

I felt a small smile creep on my face as I took the dress out of its bag. I quickly pulled off my t-shirt and jeans and pulled it on. "Can one of you guys zip me up?" I questioned, walking over to my two friends who were currently helping each other with makeup. Both my hair and makeup had already been done. I had decided to put my hair up in a sort of bun. Abby had done it and I loved the way it looked. Abby had also let me borrow some of her nice jewelry. She was now like a mother to me. She treated me better than my own did, that's for sure.

Dani zipped up the dress and I gave her a 'thank you.' "I think I left some of my makeup I brought in my car. I'll run out to get it real fast," Lexi announced a moment or two later. She practically ran out leaving just Dani and I. Dani and I had become really good friends over the past almost two years.

"You need help with the veil?" she asked, pulling it from the box. To be honest, Dani had been a bigger help than Lexi through all the wedding plans. Before I could answer, she was adjusting the veil on my head. "You look really pretty, Chelsea," she told me with a smile as we looked in the mirror at my reflection. I had never felt more beautiful either. I know I'm suppose to hate dresses, but for some reason this one made me feel beautiful. Maybe it was knowing that Oliver would be waiting for me at the end of the isle that made me feel so good inside. Whatever it was, I felt amazing and I was happier than I had ever been.

Oliver

"You think they're ready yet?" Nicholls questioned as we waited in a hallway. It was just me and him at the moment. The rest of the guys had gotten tired of waiting and had went outside. "I'm gonna go check on them," he told me without waiting for my answer.

He walked down the hallway leaving me alone. I seriously couldn't believe we were finally doing this. We had been planning so much and had been engaged so long that it felt like today would never come. I just wanted to be married to her. I wanted to be with her forever. I wanted her to be Mrs. Sykes.

Suddenly, Lexi popped up. She seemed to practically come out of nowhere. "Lexi, Nicholls just went to go check on you guys. We're suppose to get started soon," I told her. It was surprising she hadn't seen Nicholls on her way here.

"Oliver, I need to tell you something," she said. She stepped closer to me and looked down at her feet.

"Ok, what is it?" I questioned. I had never really talk to Lexi too much. She was Chelsea's friend, not mine and I didn't know her too well. So, I was a bit confused as to why she was talking to me now.

"You can't marry Chelsea," she replied. My tattooed hands immediately started to sweat. What did she know that I didn't? Was Chelsea cheating on me or something?

"Why not?" I asked, furrowing my brown in confusion. I wiped my damp hands on the pants of my suit. The one time she decides to talk to me, she tells me something like this.

"Because... because I'm in love you. I've loved you since I first met you," she responded, causing my eyes to widen. Then she pulled me into a kiss that just made my eyes turn into bigger saucers. My heart began to race as I tried to take in what was happening. Was she serious?

It took me a minute to wrap my head around what was happening. I was just about to push her off of me when I heard a noise coming from behind me. I pushed Lexi off of me and turned around just in time to see Chelsea running away from us with Nicholls and Dani's arm around her. She was crying. Hard. Fuck. Lexi's sudden burst of lust had to come at the worst time ever. I looked down at Lexi in disgust. How could she call herself Chelsea's 'friend' when she 'loved' me all along? How could a someone ruin their 'friend's' wedding day.

"Thanks, Lexi," I mumbled before running after Chelsea. She had to forgive me, right? She would believe me, right? I believed her when Austin kissed her. If Lexi ruined the best part of my life, I would never forgive her. She could kiss her dreams of a relationship goodbye. Not only had she fucked up my relationship, but she fucked up her own with Austin too. Did she really think that I was going to drop Chelsea for her on our wedding day? No one in their right mind would think that. She was seriously screwed up.

When I arrived to the room that the girls had been getting ready in, I knocked on the door and stood there. Hopefully, she would understand and everything would go back to normal, the way it should be. There was no way I could live without her. She had to forgive me. If she didn't, I don't know what I'd do.

"Oliver, really?" Nicholls questioned when he opened the door. He shook his head at me telling me he thought that I had willingly kissed Lexi. He couldn't have been more wrong.

"She kissed me. I would never do that to Chelsea. You know that, mate," I responded, hoping he would believe me. If he didn't believe me, there was no way Chelsea was going to.

"Well, try telling her that," he muttered. I looked past him to see Chelsea bawling her eyes out. Her back was facing me, but I'm sure her makeup was running.

Instead of saying anything, I gently pushed the door open a bit and walked in to the room. She was going to listen to me whether she liked it or not. There was no way I was letting her go. Not now. Not ever.