Some Kids

AN: I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I've had tons of homework and I haven't been in the a writing mood so I put it off. I didn't want to write something and it come out terrible just so I could update. Hopefully this isn't terrible. Also, I'm dedicating this chapter to Payton_tommo for suggesting this idea!

Song: Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides

Chelsea

"Again?" Nicholls asked as I ran to the nearest restroom. I had been throwing up for the past few weeks a lot. I was getting worried that I was pregnant again.

"It's not her fault," I heard Oliver tell him before running after me. He held back my hair for me while my breakfast appeared in the toilet. When all the contents of my stomach were emptied, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and washed my mouth out a few times with some water. The worst part of throwing up was the terrible aftertaste.

"Chels, are you sure you're ok? You've been throwing up a lot lately," Oliver said with concern laced in his voice. I ran my hand through my hair and blew out a sigh.

"I know," I murmured. I wasn't sure if I should tell him about my suspicions or keep my thoughts to myself until I found out the truth.

"Do you think you're pregnant again?" he questioned. I looked up at him surprised that he had thought of it. "I mean, you've been really tired lately and hasn't your back been hurting, too? Have you gotten your... uh..." he trailed off, obviously trying to avoid the subject of periods.

"No, not since your parents took Melody," I responded. I had been so busy taking care of Melody and trying to get good grades in my classes, I hadn't even thought anything of it.

"Maybe we should go get you a pregnancy test," he suggested. I nodded in agreement and he pulled out his phone to Google where the closest CVS was.

We told the guys that we were going to go 'explore the city' for awhile and left the venue. We started to walk away from the tour bus, him pushing Melody's stroller. A few of the people walking along the sidewalk gave us weird looks. They probably thought it was odd that a man covered in tattoos was actually a caring father. People can be so ignorant when it comes to stuff like that.

"Do you, uh, want another baby?" I questioned nervously, ignoring the looks we were getting. I seriously didn't need a repeat of last time he found out I was pregnant.

"To be honest, I wouldn't mind having another little Melody around," he responded with a smile. He didn't know how reassuring hearing him say that was. I blew out a sigh of relief as he reached down to kiss the top of my head.

When we reached the CVS, we quickly bought the test and headed back to the venue. Bring Me The Horizon's dressing room had a bathroom in it so we headed there. Thankfully all the guys were still on the bus so it was just us.

I went into the bathroom as Oli took Melody out of the stroller. He smiled down at her and she gurgled happily back up at him. I had to pause for a moment to smile at the scene. When I finally did go in the bathroom, I quickly read the directions on the back of the box and did as it said.

"If you are pregnant, I kinda hope it's a boy this time," Oliver said as I exited the bathroom and set the timer on my phone for five minutes. I hated waiting. I was so impatient.

"Me, too," I agreed, sitting down next to him. It would be nice to have both a boy and a girl rather than two girls. Although, I would love this baby just as much if it was girl.

The three minutes we had to wait went by at the speed of a turtle. I was just about to lay my head on Oliver's shoulder when my phone went off. As the sounds of the alarm filled the room, I stood up and reentered the bathroom.

Oliver

Chelsea came back into the dressing room with a smile on her face. "It's positive," she announced, holding up the piece of plastic that now had a tiny plus sign on the screen.

I placed Melody back into her stroll and embraced Chelsea in a hug. I was truly excited about the new little member of our family. In nine months, we'd have another baby and if this baby was anything like Melody, I had every right to be excited. I didn't even know it was possible to love someone as much as I loved Melody and I couldn't wait to have another little person to love.

"You wanna go tell everyone?" I questioned. I wanted to be able to share my excitement with them. I knew they'd be happy for us even if it wasn't planned.

"Yes!" she replied, sounding just as happy as I felt. Before she could pull away from our hug though, I pressed my lips against hers passionately.

"Come on," she said as she pulled away. I wanted to keep kissing her, but I knew she was right. I quickly pecked her cheek before I started to push Melody's stroller out of the dressing room.

"We got some news!" I announced loudly as we entered the tour bus. All my bandmates looked up from their conversation as I took Melody out of her stroller

"Is Chelsea pregnant?" Nicholls asked. He was always the first one to figure it out. It was like he was expert.

"How'd you know?" Chelsea questioned as she sat down next to him. She held out her arms for Melody and I handed her our daughter.

"Well, you puke like there's no tomorrow and you're always so tired," he responded with a shrug. With the way she's been sick so much and tired, I'm surprised I didn't figure it out sooner.

"Well, congratulations," Lee told us. He shot Nicholls a look as if to say 'shut your mouth and just be happy for them.'

"When are you gonna go to the doctor's, Chels?" Matt questioned curiously. It would be nice to find out when she's due and how far along she already is.

"I guess when we get home," she responded. Thankfully we were going home next week. We were going to be home for two weeks so hopefully the doctor would be able to fit Chelsea in sometime before we left again.

"What did I miss?" Curtis asked as he entered the bus. I hadn't even realized he wasn't there when we had come in. If I had known, I would've waited for him to arrive to tell everyone the good news.

"Chelsea's pregnant," Nicholls responded. Curtis' face went from confused to excited and happy in all of three seconds. He shot is a grin and sat down next to Chelsea.

"Yeah! Another Melody!" he exclaimed, taking Melody from Chelsea. She reluctantly let him have her. All the guys loved Melody just as much as we did. It was like she had five fathers instead of one and I was thankful that my daughter would always be loved unconditionally.