Miss What You Have

Song: Side To Side by Tyler Carter

Chelsea

I had hardly seen any of the guys since the show. They had been hard at work writing new songs and improving their sound. Over two weeks had went by and being alone left me to think.

Though I was proud of Bring Me and I really wanted them to succeed, I kept thinking that if they were forgetting about me now, what would it be like if they got signed and left on tour? What if they left and never called me again? What if I never saw them again? They were already so busy with band stuff and hoping that the record label would call and tell them they wanted to meet with them. The thought of life without them - it scared me. I had been down right miserable before I met Oliver. If he forgot about when he got famous, I don't know what I would do.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed letting me know I had a new text. I picked it up and smiled when I saw it was Oliver who had texted me. I guess he hadn't completely forgotten about me.

Oliver: Hey baby. I was just wondering if you were free tonight. I've missed you ;)

The message immediately put me in a good mood. I was thankful he had noticed how we've seemed to distanced ourselves from each other or rather he's distanced himself from me. I wasn't mad at him. I just wanted to see him again and hopefully more often.

Me: Of course I'm free

Oliver: Come over @ 7?

Me: I'll be there :)

Oliver: See you then. Love you <3

Me: Love you too

I put my phone down with my first genuine smile two weeks. I had literally spent the first two weeks of summer in my bed with my earbuds in and reading book after book. Though that made me happy, it had actually started to get boring. I quickly got up and changed out of my sweats and oversized t-shirt into an Underoath t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my combat boots. Since it was only six, I decided to curl my hair knowing Oli would like it. After forty five minutes of playing around with my hair and my makeup, I was ready and heading out the door to Oli's.

When I got there, I knocked on the door and Tom answered. "Hey Chelsea. Oli's in his room," Tom informed me. I thanked him and ran up to Oli's room.

I knocked on the door noticing he had added a laugh Bring Me The Horizon logo above the collage on his black door. He had obviously drawn it himself in Sharpie. I liked it there. It looked like it belong there. "Come in," Oliver's voice commanded from the other side of the door, taking me out of my thoughts. I pushed the door open revealing him sitting on his bed with his laptop on top of his legs.

"I like your new addition," I complimented, pointing towards the open door. He shut his laptop and pushed it off of him.

"Uh, thanks," he replied, his face getting a bit red. "You can close it. My parents went out," he told me, getting up from his bed. I did as I was told. All I wanted to do was give him a big kiss and tell him how much I've missed him. These last two weeks have been pure hell.

"Ooo, I got you a present," he told me, grabbing a gift bag from his desk. He motioned for me to sit down and I did. I was a bit confused considering it wasn't any occasion.

"Why'd you get me a gift?" I questioned, my bewilderment showing. He wasn't one to just get me gifts out of nowhere not that I was complaining. I didn't need anything.

"Well, besides the fact that I feel insanely guilty for being too busy lately to be with you, I went to the book store yesterday with my mum and saw this and I knew you'd love it," he replied, handing me the gift bag excitedly. He had that cute smile on his face that made my eyes practically melt.

I moved the mounds of tissue paper out of the way and pulled out a hardcover book. I turned it around to see that it was the new Nicholas Sparks book that had come out last month. I hadn't gotten it yet since I didn't have the money.

I reached over to give him a hug. He was right. I did love it. I had even thought about asking my dad to get it for me for Christmas. Yes, it was only July and I was planning my December. That's how badly I wanted this book. "I love it, Oli," I told him, still holding onto him tight. I never wanted to let him go. It had been way too long since I had last hugged him. I really never wanted to let go.

Oliver

As Chelsea pulled away, she crashed her lips into mine. The kiss was passionate and filled with longing. Apparently she missed me these last few weeks. I kissed her back thinking that I had wanted to be with her everyday this summer. I had looked forward to summer in hopes that it could just be us two everyday, but Matt, Nicholls, Lee, Curtis, and I had been writing songs and trying to improve the way we sounded so much that I hadn't had the time to spend with her. All too soon she pulled away for air.

"I missed you," I whispered, my chest heaving up and down looking for air. All I wanted to do was put my lips back on hers.

"I missed you, too," she replied quietly. She looked into my eyes with her beautiful brown ones. How I made it without her was beyond me.

When we had both caught our breath, I wasted no time picking off where we left off. It was like I was making up for lost time and two weeks was a long time in my opinion. A few minutes later, I felt her softly bite my lips and my mouth open slightly; just enough for her tongue to slide into my mouth. Well, look at her taking charge, I thought. She usually waited for me to do that; not that I was complaining. I just wanted her so bad I didn't really care. I entangled my fingers into her hair beautiful black hair. I could feel her hand rubbing my inner thigh causing me to let a small groan.

I took my fingers out of her hair and made my way down to the hem of her shirt. I played with it asking for permission to take it off. Instead of giving me the go ahead, she took it off herself. I ran my fingers over her smooth skin and I kissed her again. I felt goosebumps rise on her skin at my touch. I had never thought that I would have that affect on someone. I loved how I could just simply look at her and she would blush or the way I would touch her and send goosebumps all over her body.

I was about to go to her back to unclasp her bra, when I remembered that my parents would be home soon. They had left at 6:30 to go out with some people from Dad's work and they said they'd probably be home around 8:00. I reluctantly pulled away despite her questioning looks.

"What?" she questioned, obviously confused. As much as I'd love to do this right now, I did not need my parents coming home while we're having sex.

"My parents'll be home in about fifteen minutes," I told her, looking at the clock. She gave me the cutest pout ever, but I still handed her her shirt. She pulled in over head reluctantly.

"Well, how dare they," she joked, getting closer to me. I pulled her to my chest and she rested her head on my chest making herself comfy. This is what I loved the most; just lying here and talking.

We were silent for awhile. "Whatcha been up to without me?" I asked, looking down at her. I pushed some of her straight black hair out of my view.

We ended up talking for hours. I didn't even realize when my parents came home. We were way too deep into our conversation.

"I should probably get going," she told me with a yawn. I glanced over at the clock, which read 10:31. Wow, I really had missed her. It seemed like only a few minutes had gone by not a few hours. I was surprised Mum hadn't yelled at me yet for having the door closed.

"I'll walk you," I told her. We got up slowly not really wanting to leave. She grabbed her jacket and we started the short walk to her house. The whole time I had her hand in mine not wanting to let go.