I Hear The Fear In Your Voice

AN: This chapter is dedicated to mathwiz25 for her suggestion to have Chelsea get pregnant!

Song: Backseat Serenade by All Time Low

Chelsea

We ended up finishing what we started the other night the next day. BMTH wasn't playing a show that day and all the guys were going to go to some bar and since I didn't drink I decided to stay back. As soon as said I was going to stay, Oliver said he would stay with me. Just by the way he looked at me I could tell what he had planned for the night not that I minded. It was actually to keep myself from making with him every second of the day. I guess in a way we wanted to make up for lost time.

"So, I was thinking about how we never got to finish the other night," he whispered in my ear after everyone left. The feeling of his breath on my neck sent goosebumps over my skin. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a long passionate kiss that left me wanting more.

I kissed him back letting him know that I wanted to finish what we started. Things quickly got heated and he practically ripped off my shirt. He then started to walk into the back lounge his lips never leaving mine. By the time we sat down on the couch that Nicholls had told us not to fuck on, I had pulled his shirt off of his head. My fingers tangled in his dark hair and his hands undid the clasp on my bra. As soon as I pulled the straps off my arms, his warm hands traveled up my torso sending a wave of electricity through my body and soon found their destination. I could feel my heart racing with anticipation. A few moments later, his hands were traveling back down my body. He popped open the button on my jeans and unzipped them. He worked them down my short legs and I kicked them off. After I got his jeans off, I laid down on the couch and he settled in on top of me. We managed to get each other's underwear off in no time. As we continued our love fest, the bliss that I had felt all those years ago returned.

After we were done, we moved to his bunk. He pulled the blankets over us and wrapped his arms around me. The last thing I heard before going to sleep was Oliver telling me that he loved me.

******************

The next few weeks were, well amazing. I loved being on tour with them. I felt like I belonged there, which I something I rarely felt when I was at home or when I had been in school. Everything would be better though if I could hold down what I ate. I felt like I was always throwing up. The worst part was that I wasn't allowed to throw up in the bus so I either had to puke in a bucket or wait until we got to the venue. I had stopped eating so much in hopes that I would stop throwing up, but the bile still rose up my throat almost every morning.

I was getting dressed in the bathroom when I heard Nicholls talking to Oliver. When I heard my name, I paused to listen. "Mate, is Chelsea ok?" I could hear Nicholls' voice asked through the door.

"I guess. She probably just has a virus or something," Oliver responded. I could practically imagine him shrugging on the other side of the door.

"Are you sure she's not pregnant?" Nicholls questioned bluntly. As soon as he said it, my mind began to race. I couldn't be pregnant, right? My mind flashed back to that night the guys had went to the bar. I searched my mind for the memory of him putting on a condom, but it never came. And then it hit me that I was a few weeks late. I had been so busy with school and exploring the cities we went to, I hadn't realized it. I hadn't been late since that pregnancy scare in high school. It looked like Nicholls might be right this time. As I came to the realization, I felt like crying.

"What?! No, she can't be pregnant," Oliver replied pulling me out of my thoughts. Even though he denied it, I could practically hear the worry laced in his voice.

"Are you sure?" Nicholls repeated. He knew he was right. I could by the way he said it. I hated that he was probably right. How could I have been so stupid to let Oliver not use a condom?

"Well, no but..." Oliver trailed off obviously mulling over the possibility. I made the decision to go to the nearest CVS and get a pregnancy while they were doing sound check. I didn't know how much longer I could take without knowing the real answer. It was eating away at me even after only a few moments. I wasn't ready to be a mother. I was only eighteen. I still wanted to finish college and write a book. How could I do that if I was responsible for another human?

Oliver

As soon as Nicholls said it, I knew he was right. Chelsea had been puking up her guts every morning for the last week. She had been really tired lately, too. She had been complaining her back hurt, she seemed to have to pee every three seconds, and she had told me her back hurt. To me, that sounded like a pregnant women.

I kept telling myself that it couldn't be true. We had been through this before. I wanted kids but when we were older. I had so much I still wanted to with my life and so did she. I could barely take care of myself let alone a helpless baby.

I let out an aggravated sigh and ran a hand through my hair. I decided not to bring it up to her. If she was, she would tell me and if she wasn't she wouldn't. End of story. I didn't want to have to talk about it with her. Asking her if she was pregnant would be like admitting it and I wasn't ready to do that.

Chelsea then came out of the bathroom looking gorgeous as usual. I planted a kiss on her lips and wrapped my arms around her body causing Nicholls to fake gag. "You guys are like a walking advertisement for PDA," he told us as he climbed down the steps of the bus to get away from us.

We stood there for a few moments. I was thinking about how much my life would change if we did have a baby. We would have to figure out a way to pay for it and everything it needed. We would have to be so much more responsible. There couldn't be anymore partying if we had a baby on tour. Would Chelsea and the baby even come on tour with us anymore? I shook my head in an attempt to wipe the thoughts out of my head. I was jumping to conclusions. I didn't even know if she was having a baby yet.

"Soundcheck, Oli!" our tour manager yelled into the bus. I groaned. I wished I could stay there holding Chelsea in my arms longer.

"I'm gonna stay here. I got some, uh, stuff to work on for school," she stammered as I took her hand to lead her to the venue. I could tell she was lying I just didn't know why, but I shrugged it off. If I pushed her she would just saying that I wasn't supporting her dream or something.

"Ok, I'll see you when we're done," I replied giving her another kiss this time on her forehead. she gave me an obviously forced smile as I walked off of the bus.

The whole time we were doing soundcheck I was thinking about Chelsea and how odd she was acting today. Maybe she heard us talking or something and grot freaked out. I probably would if I was her.

When we got back to the bus, Chelsea was in the bathroom. She seemed to be in there a long time, but I didn't question it. When she came out she had a grim expression on her face.

"You ok, Chels?" Curtis asked looking at her with a worried expression. I was also concerned, but I didn't say anything. She deserved to have her space. If she wanted to tell me, she would.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied, but she looked anything but fine. Her beautiful smile was missing from her face and she looked like she might puke again. She sat down next to me and I wrapped my arm around her. She let her head drop on my chest as she pretended to be listening to what the guys were talking about, but I could tell she was lost in her thoughts.