Chapter 41

// sorry this one is short. i just wanted to get something out to you guys,. next chapter will be longer i promise. Please don't mind typos i am on pain meds and recoverying from surgery//

"Yes do that. Oh and another thing i don't want to be disturbed by anyone"Lexa said.

"Oh my god Lexa really think now is the time for that?" Octavia said.

"Anytime is always the time for it.Sex heals Octavia" Lexa said.

Indra and Octavia went in and removed Raven from the tent. They put her in another tent and Octavia sat inside with her to make sure she doesn't go anywhere. While two men were posted outside as guards.Lexa walked back into the tent and Indra stood guard. Lexa walked into the tent and frown as she seen Clarke manage to get free of her ropes. She looked around and found her on a chair looking at her.

"Now Lexa did you really think those would hold me?" Clarke said taunting her.

" Yes i did but i guess i was wrong." Lexa said with a frown.

" Oh come on lose that frown " Clarke said "And here i thought you would be happy. I am following that saying you say. You know Jus drein Jus daun"

"Clarke in this case Jus drien nou Jus daun" Lexa said walking to her. " We can find a way to deal wiht the kids without killing all of them and you know that."

" Tis tis Lexa" Clarke said " When did you become so weak? Where is that Lexa who would of killed anyone? I want her not this person" Clarke said.

"Yeah i can say the same for you. We all can" Lexa said "You are turning Raven down a dark path. One that she doesn't need to be going down. It won't end well for both of you. People will die. You might even die. You don't know what these kids are going to do. "

"Yea whatever. I am bored now" Clarke sadi getting up.

Clarke got up and walked out of the tent. Lexa followed her. Outside the others were waiting outside, They looked at them both. Lexa shook her head at them.

"Clarke you can't do this. We won't let you " Octavia said.

"Where is Raven?" Clarke said.

"We aren't telling you where she is " Indra said " I should of killed you when i had the chance. Only way to stop you."

"Indra you will not harm Clarke at all" Lexa said.

"Oh and how will you stop me?" Clarke said " See i know yu won't harm me. Yu can't because yu hod me too much." 

NOTES

--------

Yu= you 

Nou = not 

Just drien nou jus daun = blood must not have blood

Jus drein jus daun = blood must have blood 

hod = love