Chapter 32 : The Plan

//Note from me  this chapter mainly has to do with Lexa and her rag tag team and their plan.. //

"There was a secret door that she found." Lexa said " it won't be use to us now as she sealed it up. We have to find another way out and stop Clarke."

They all stood up and looked around to see if there was another hidden passage way out. They had no luck in finding another way out and they all stood around.

" Well we are screwed and who knows what Clarke has the Gona's doing right now. " Octavia said " She could be leading the men to their deaths and we are stuck in this room."

"I doubt we will be stuck for long" Lexa said.

"What makes you think that?" Monroe asked.

" Lincoln and Indra got away otherwise they would be here with us" Lexa said " It is only a matter of time before they come and rescue us."

" How do we know they aren't dead?" Monroe asked.

" Because Lincoln would of got Raven out of there before Clarke went looking for them." Octavia said " Just trust us on this."

"Trust you? You are kidding right/" Monroe said " You said that Clarke wouldn't be mad for what i did to her. I betrayed my heda and she stab me. So how do i trust you again?"

" So it had a flaw but hello i got punch so it is mutual" Octavia said.

" A flaw? Octavia it was a failure" Monroe said " Look at where we are."

" You two done yet?" Lexa asked with her arms folded.

They heard a noise coming from the other side of the door and they hoped it was Indra and Lincoln. After a few moments the door open and sure enough it was them.

" Took ya long enough " Octavia said with a smile.

" How bad is it?" Monroe asked.

" She took back control of the men and told them to kill us on sight." Indra said " So bad"

" she told them to kill you on sight? Shit she has lost her mind." Octavia said " Lexa how are we going to stop her?"

" There is two ways to stop her from here. One we wound her and then we talk some sense into her crazed mind." Lexa said.

" And the second?" Octavia asked.

" We kill her as a last resort" Lexa said heartless.

" Are you kidding? We can't kill Clarke!" Octavia said with her voice raised.

"Only as a last resort" Lexa said " You think i want to hurt her? She has forced this hand. She has to be stopped before she finds Murphy or there isn't anything left to save her."

" You know i won't let you kill her right Lexa?" Octavia said " I know there has to be a way to get her back the way she was. if we can get that Clarke to come back then she will stop."

" How do we get that Clarke to come back?" Indra asked,

" Guys we can chat after we leave this place" Monroe said as she walked out of the room.

They all followed behind her keeping an eye out for Clarke's men. They made it out without incident.

" We know that she loves Lexa" Lincoln said " Maybe you can seduce her long enough so we can gain control of the men"

" Seduce.. you want me to seduce the madwoman?" Lexa said " I can do that"

" We know you can that why you are doing it heda" Indra said.

" First we have to find her then i can seduce her" Lexa said.

" how are we going to get to her for that to happen?" Monroe asked.

" When we find them i will take you all in as my prisoners to her." Lexa said " Tell her i have come to my senses and she is right, We need to kill Murphy. While i am in with her you all talk to the men. Get them back on our side"

" Okay sounds good to me. Now let's go see if we can catch up to them." Octavia said " Wait where is Raven?"

"Raven is back at the camp and she is okay" Indra said " She is something else."

" Yeah she is. Wait a minute we need to go back to camp and get her" Octavia said.

" Why do we need her?" Lincoln asked.

" before we resort to Lexie seducing her i know Raven can get through to her." Octavia said.

" Are you sure that she can get her to change her mind? Cause i like this me seducing her plan" Lexa said.

" We all know you do but yes i am sure she can." Octavia said " Okay Lincoln go back and get Raven. "

He nodded and he sprinted off back to camp to retrieve Raven.

" He will find us" Lexa said " Come we have a lot of ground to make up if we are going to catch Clarke before it is too late."

They all took weapons off the men that were knocked out before heading out to catch Clarke. They weren't sure that this plan would work but they wanted to try anything and everything before resorting to killing Clarke. They began to walk following a trail that Indra picked up.

" Lexa what if we have to kill her and i can't do it?" Octavia asked.

" No one asked you to do it" Lexa said " If we have to kill her then i will do it."

" I really hope it don't resort to that because i have lost to many of my friends and won't lose another. Murphy has my brother as well."

" Do you think he can talk Clarke out of it?" Lexa asked.

" He might if we can't get there in time." Octavia said.

They been walking a while and begun to catch up to them. Raven and Lincoln showed up just as they were approaching Clarke and her men.

" Are you ready?" Lexa looked at Raven,

" Yes i know what i have to do" Rave said.