Untitled Part 6

" That is what you think." Clarke said.

Regina turned to her people.

" Clarke of the skypeople will die at sun down by a thousand cuts for her crime of knowing the woods clan" Regina said.

The people looked at Clarke some with hate and some with sorrow for her. She looked up to see Octavia was gone. She wonder where she went to. She hope that someone would be coming before sun down to save her. She was in pain from her wounds she already have. Some were burning while others were stinging. She knew she needed water but no one would buge and give her some. She knew that if they did they would be given that same fate as her. Clarke could only hope and wait that someone would save her. Octavia happen to sneak into the grounder camp. With word spread to all the nations that she was now a grounder no one really stop her. She walked over to Clarke.

" Lexa is coming at night to rescue you " Octavia whispered to her.

" That will be too late" Clarke said " Regina is going to kill me by sun down"

" I know i heard her " Octavia said " don't worry i have a plan.. sort of" 

" Sort of?" Clarke said " Please don't get yourself up here with me" 

" that wouldn't be so bad" Octavia said " atleast you would have good company"

"O i am serous" Clarke said " Please tell me your plan is a good one?"

" Does burning down a tent a good one?" Octavia said.

" Distract them from me" Clarke said " that is a good one. i like it"

" good just give me a few and i will set you free" Octavia said as she left.

Octavia grab a torch from the fire pit and walked with it. No one seemed to notice her doing so. She walked up to one tent and held the the torch up. It caught on to the straw and soon spread to the roof. She quickly walked away and move on to another tent. She wanted to make sure that they all away from Clarke so she could rescue her. She caught the other tent on fire and tossed the torch in it. She looked around and yelled "Fire". The grounders all ran away from Clarke and to help try to put out the fire. Octavia ran over to Clarke and quickly cut her down from the post. She had to help Clarke walk as her legs were on fire. they didn't make it to far before two of the grounders stop them. They looked at them and they knew that they weren't going to leave without a fight.

" You up for this Clarke?" Octavia whisper to her.

Clarke nodded to her.

Clarke nodded to her. Octavia pulled her blade and begin to swing at them. Clarke swung her hand at one of them. She didn't manage to hit anyone but she tried. The people just ducked out of her way.

" Stop we are trying to help" One said " Heda Leksa  sent word to help Clarke get free. Come this way if you both want to stay alive.Quickly"

They followed them to a tunnel that led them out of the camp.