Chapter 33

Notes

Jak op emo = Take them

Shish op Leksa= Speak Leksa

Hod op= wait/stop

" Yes i know what i have to do" Raven said.

"Wait let me try my seducing first then we can result to you" Lexa said.

" But this could work" Octavia said.

" Trust me i got this okay?" Lexa said with a smirk.

" Alright Lexa go for it" Indra said.

" First we have to tie up all your hands and well sorry Raven but gotta drag you to make it look real" Lexa said.

They all nodded as Lexa tied their hands up in front. She tied a rope to Raven's hands and put it in Lincoln's hand.

" Drag her" Lexa said to him.

He nodded. Lexa took a breath before looked at them.

" Here we go" Lexa said hoping this will work.

She pushed her prisoners forward to the camp ruthlessly. She had to make Clarke believe that she was with her at all cost. As they got closer to the group some of the men turned around to face them with their weapons ready. Clarke stepped out of the crowd.

" Hod Op" Clarke spoke to both sides.

Lexa stopped short of her.

" Give me a reason why i shouldn't kill you all right now?" Clarke said.

" Because i have come with a peace offering." Lexa said " You are right Clarke. He needs to die for his crimes. I have come to join you."

She looked at the prisoners whose hands were tied with rope and then back to Lexa.

" Jak op emo " Clarke said to her men.

The men took the prisoners and tied them to post that was in the middle of this makeshift camp. Clarke looked at Lexa and nodded to her tent. She turned around and began to walk towards it. Lexa nodded to her people before she followed Clarke. Once they were both inside the tent Indra began to untie the ropes so they could start their work.

" Shish op Leksa" Clarke said to her.

Lexa looked at her with no emotion whatsoever.

" I seen the error in my ways and have accepted you as my heda" Lexa said even though that was hard for her to say.

" I thought you would be a hard one to crack Leksa" Clarke said "I guess i was wrong."

Lexa took two steps forward so she was so close to Clarke that she could feel her body heat.

Lexa ran her hand from the back of Clarke's neck down her spine. It sent chills through Clarke's body.

"Clarke you need to relax a little." Lexa said in an soothing voice.

" How can i relax?" Clarke said.

" You are so tense. Here let me relax you" Lexa said to her as she pressed her lips on the back of Clarke's neck.

This entice a moan from Clarke's throat. Lexa smirked as she knew her plan was working. She kissed the side of Clarke's neck before spinning Clarke around to face her. She could see lust in Clarke's eyes but she also saw something else. She saw that spark of the old Clarke in them. She knew right then and there that is was really working. Lexa heard an small knock and new that the people outside were now on their side. She pulled Clarke into a kiss and Clarke kissed back. Clarke pulled away and smiled at her. This was the Clarke they all knew and respected.

" Clarke" Octavia said as she was standing at the entrance of the tent.

They didn't hear her come in and they both look at her. Octavia can see that Clarke they knew was back. She looked to Lexa and nodded at her. Just then Clarke realize that this was all planned. She looked at Lexa hurt by what had just transpired.

" You tricked me!" Clarke said.

" No i brought you back" Lexa said " You were going down a dark path and i had to bring you back because i didn't want to kill you"

" You were gonna kill me?" Clarke said looking at her in disbelief.

v

" As a last resort yes we were" Octavia said " Clarke you punched me, Stab Lexa and Monroe, and order for them to kill Indra and Lincoln on sight. We didn't know what to do next if this had failed."

" Don't" Clarke said " i want time alone.... Out now"

They nodded as they exited the tent. They walked over to the group.

"Did it work?" Raven asked.

"Sha" Lexa said " It did work and now she is just our Clarke who is mad"

" Wait she found out that we thought about killing her didn't she?" Monroe asked.

"Yup she did" Octavia said.

" so now what do we do?" Monroe asked.

" Now we give her some time and space." Raven said " She will be fine after all her actions settle in her mind."

"Raven how are you feeling" Octavia asked.

" okay for a girl who was shot a couple time" Raven said.

The group just waited for Clarke to come join them so they could really talk and discuss a plan on how to deal with Murphy.

" Okay so Murphy has my brother and i already know what he has planned for him." Octavia said.

" So do i which is why we need to get your brother out" Clarke said walking up to them.

" Do we even know where he is?" Raven asked.

"I do" Clarke said " i had some of the men scout ahead and they found a place where they disappeared "

"Wait how can they just vanish?" Raven asked.

" They went into a bunker" Clarke said.