Chapter 25

Octavia looked at her and shook her head.

" No Lexa i will not count them out." Octavia said " You can't expect me to watch you beat my friend do you?"

" Are you disobeying my orders?" Lexa said looking at her.

" Yes i am" Octavia said " You know you don't want to do this. i know you."

Just then Clarke's new clan walked and stood in front of her.

" I don't want to do this but i have to." Lexa said.

" You don't have to do anything Lexa" Octavia said as she took steps back to join the clan.

Lexa looked at them and then at her people.

" Move now or you all will be given lashes." Lexa ordered.

" We are not your people" A woman said " We only listen to Klark."

" She is not your Heda." Lexa said " She killed your Heda."

" SHa but her spirit went inside her." the woman said.

Some of Clarke's new clan started to untie her and Octavia helped her. Once free Clarke looked at her mother and then Lexa.

" Told you I had a clan" Clarke said " Now i am going to leave and you won't come after me for my lashes. Well you can come after me if you like i am sure we can agree to something."

Clarke winked at her as she began to walk pass her. Lexa stood in almost shock as she watched Clarke leave her once again. She threw logic out the window and pulled Clarke to her. She pulled Clarke to her and proceed to kiss her hard on her lips. Clarke kissed back and after a few moments she pulled away.

" If you want me bad enough Lexa you know where to come find me." Clarke said as she proceed to walk away.

Abby watched as her daughter walked away with her new clan.

" Lexa is she safe with them?" Abby asked.

" I don't know." Lexa said " As long as they believe their heda spirit went into her then she will be. If they suspect she is lying then no."

" Shouldn't we warn her?" Abby asked.

" She has Octavia there to help her if need to be." Lexa said "If you are so worried about your daughter then maybe you should go be her fisa."

Lexa turned to her people.

" Klark of the ice nation is now a traitor to us. If she is caught near our camps you may fight her like any other traitor to our clan." Lexa said.

" Wait a minute ago you didn't want to harm her and now you do?" Abby said.

" That was before she went with them." Lexa said.

" And that kiss? That was an special kiss Lexa. I know you love my daughter and you really don't want to hurt her. " Abby said.

" No i really don't want to but what choice do i have now?" Lexa said.

" You have all the options in the world Lexa." Abby said " The first being you go after her and not only tell her but show her you love her."

" And the second?" Lexa asked.

" There is only one option for you." Abby said " Now go after her before someone else does."

" What if it is already too late?" Lexa asked.

" It is never too late for an heda." Abby said " Now go get my daughter and if you hurt her then i am coming after you."

"What is she hurts me?" LExa asked.

" That is all on you." Abby winked at her.