Chapter 35

" You will see" Clarke said with a smirk on her face.

Once she reached Murphy she went to attack him but men stepped out from the shadows and subdue her.

"What you didn't think i would come here alone did you?" Murphy laughed. " Oh this is so good. Clarke you thought you would make the exchange and you would what attack me? Was that your plan all along?"

"Someone has to stop you." Clarke said as she struggled in the the arms. " You killed your people... My mother."

"So is what this is really about? "Murphy said " You want to kill me to atone for killing your mother? Well princess that isn't going to happen."

"So cocky" Clarke said.

" Murphy you really think we are going to let you just walk out of here with her?" Lexa said " You are foolish if you think that is going to happen."

" Oh how sweet the grounder bitch thinks i care what happens" Murphy said.

Clarke spit in his face.

" Don't you dare talk to her like that" Clarke said.

" Hold her tight" Murphy ordered his men to do. He wiped his face off and walked over to Clarke. He looked her in the eyes before slapping her across the face.

"Been wanting to do that for a while now" Murphy said with a smirk.

They had to hold Lexa back as she was about to go towards Murphy. Clarke managed to break out of the hold the men had on her. She drop kicked one and she punched the other. She looked at Murphy as she punched him knocking him out.

" i been wanting to do that for a while now to." Clarke said " Gotta say that felt good. Bellamay why don't you tie up Murphy"

Bellamay nodded as he found some rope and tied his hands up. Clarke walked back to the rest of the group. Lexa looked at her face to make sure she was indeed alright.

" Clarke next time give us a heads up" Raven said " i would like to pounch murphy too you know"

" Don't worry you will get the chance. " Clarke said " We are bringing him back to camp where he will pay for what he has done."

They nodded as he woke up.

"Well now look who is awake" Octavia said.

" Come we are heading back to camp" Lexa said.

They all exited the vents and started to head back to camp.

" So what you are going to bring me back to camp to kill me?" Murphy asked.

" Not at first" Clarke said " I plan to make you suffer at first so you will be begging me to kill you"

" Well good luck with that princess" He said.

" You will be regretting that last word" She said as they walked on.

They all made it back to camp and Clarke had them tie Murphy to a post in the middle of the camp. Clarke made her way to him.

" This is the man who killed everyone in Camp Jaha" Clarke said " This is the man who killed our people."

" Uh what is she doing?" Raven asked.

" Just let her talk first" Lexa said.

" He will not be given an easy death." Clarke said " He is going to suffer for each life he has taken. His death will be very slow."