Chapter 39

"Now you are going to be a good girl and behave" Lexa said " Indra tie Clarke up and remove anything she can use to harm us. Octavia help me with this one."

They both nodded. They tied Raven to a poll in the tent and Clarke to the bed. They looked at them.

"So now what?" Octavia asked.

"Now we wait till the people are hidden and Clarke wakes up. I will try to get through to her. I want you to keep trying with Raven. Indra i want you to stand outside and don't let anyone in unless it is Lincoln, Skaikru girl, or bellamy."

Indra nodded as she went outside to take up her post.

Lexa and Octavia turn to them. Octavia walked over to Raven while Lexa stood there waiting for Clarke to wake up.

"Raven you need to listen to what i have to say. "Octavia said.

"Why so you can change my mind?" Raven said "Haven't you notice i don't want to change my mind right now. What i want is to be let out so i can go kill these bastards."

Raven began to struggle against the ropes.

"Stop you are going to hurt yourself." Octavia said " Raven i really don't want to hurt. You are my friend. You are family."

"Family? See and here i thought the grounders were your family. Since you left us to be to be with them"Raven said.

"What do you expect me to do?" Octavia said "I was locked in a room my life. I didn't know anything but a room. They gave me a sense of belonging. A Purpose. A better life."

"You had all that with us yet you threw it all away the moment you join them" Raven said angerly.

"Lexa.Heda. Can i just punch her?" Octavia asked.

"No" Lexa said "She is dealing with anger right now. One of the stages of greiving. "

Clarke began to wake up and she realized she was tied to the bed.

"Kinky much Lexa"Clarke said as she pulled against the ropes.

"Now you said this?" Lexa said "Now you like being tied up? Is that your kink Clarke?"

"Well hey you know if the ropes fit why not" Clarke said.

"Lexa focus here" Octavia said "Remember no flirting till she is our Clarke again."

" Hey if heda wants to flirt with a tied up Clarke. Heda will"Lexa said to her.

Octavia shook her head.

"Now Clarke i get you lost your mother. We all lost someone one way or another. But this...This isn't you. You are going back down that path. It isn't a pretty one. I saved you once and i plan to save you again before you can kill them. They are your people. You are willing to kill them?"

"In case you haven't notice i killed Murphy" Clarke said "So yes i am willing to kill them."

Indra comes walking in and whispers something in her ear. Lexa nods and she leaves.

"What if they had no choice? What if Murphy forced them to kill?" Lexa asked "Are you still willing to kill them?"

"Anyone and i mean anyone who had anything to do with what went on at Camp Jaha will pay. I don't care if it is skaikru or trikru or whoever it might me." Clarke said.

"You won't be able to find them. I am not letting you kill them. They didn't want to do it." Lexa said.

"What happen to blood must have blood?" Clarke asked.

"That isn't in all cases" Lexa said "Not all have to die.You killed the leader of his followers. Isn't that enough?"

"Honestly Lexa" Clarke spoke "not for me it isn't. I want to kill them all.They killed people i loved. "

"Clarke i tortured Raven but you don't see her coming after me" Lexa said.

Lexa looked over at Raven and hoped she still didn't hold a grudge against her. She had to get through one problem at a time.

" Just give it time" Clarke said.

"You know what you both can sit here until you have come to your senses" Lexa said "I am done with dealing with you when you are like this. "

Lexa said as she exited the tent.

"Way to go Clarke"Octavia said "You are starting to push those who want to help you away. Lexa was going to help yet there you pushing her away. Once you calm down i am sure you will think differently about how you are acting. I hope for your sake you do soon. We need a leader not whatever you are now. Those people who you want to kill so badly are just kids like us. Just kids Clarke."

"You know we are just kids when everyone sent us down here to die"Clarke said "So i don't want to hear it Octavia. Not now"

Octavia walked out the tent and joined the others.

"I have a plan that i want to do but i need Raven out of the tent."Lexa said.

"We can put her in another tent if you like?" Indra spoke.

"Yes do that. Oh and another thing i don't want to be disturbed by anyone"Lexa said.

"Oh my god Lexa really think now is the time for that?" Octavia said.

"Anytime is always the time for it.Sex heals Octavia" Lexa said.

Indra and Octavia went in and removed Raven from the tent. They put her in another tent and Octavia sat inside with her to make sure she doesn't go anywhere. While two men were posted outside as guards.Lexa walked back into the tent and Indra stood guard.

NOTES

Trikru= woods clan

Heda= commander

Skaikru= Sky people