Chapter 34

" They went into a bunker" Clarke said.

"Clarke are you sure?" Raven asked.

"Yes i am sure. " Clarke said.

They looked at her not sure if they should believe her. They had no way of knowing if Clarke was sane or just making up things.

"Alright then let's go see if they did in fact go into a bunker."Octavia said.

" We aren't going in there blind."Lexa said "We have no way of knowing if this bunker is safe for us.They could of set traps up."

"Then i will go in " Clarke said "They worst that can happen is i die."

"Exactly why you aren't going in there. I have lost you so many times and i don't plan to let you really die this time"Lexa said. " We will send in Kia"

"So you don't want me to die but you are okay with sending in one of your seconds?"

"Yes if you don't like it then you can stay here" Lexa said.

"You are basically sending this girl to her death if it is a trap and you are okay with this?" Clarke asked.

"I don't see any other solution to this so yes i have to be okay with it" Lexa said.

"Kia " Clarke called the girl over.

Kia comes to her.

"Yes heda" Kia said.

" You are not to follow anyone orders but mine. Is that understood?" Clarke said.

She nodded.

"Good now head back to camp. You aren't need here" Clarke ordered her.

The girl turned and left.

"Clarke what are you doing?" Lexa said.

"She is just a child.I am not sending a child her possible death." Clarke said.

"Anyone else kind of missing the bitchy clarke?" Raven whispered.

Octavia elbowed her.

"Then what do you suggest?" Lexa said "That one of us go in there to our death?"

"Don't like what i have to stay then you stay put Lexa." Clarke said " I don't have time when he is down there with Murphy."

Clarke turned and began to walk back to where the boys disappeared. They stood there for a moment looking at each before walking after Clarke. They crawled throught the vent quietly for the most part.

"So what is the plan exactly? You know i want to know what i am dying for?" Raven said.

" No one is dying well not one of us" Clarke said sharply.

" So you have a plan?" Lexa asked.

" yeah just follow my lead" Clarke said.

They eventually made it out of the vent and into a room. One by one they exited the vent and stood up. They looked around and found they were in a storage room of sorts. Clarke walked out of the room as if they were the only ones down there. When she walked out there stood Murphy with a smirk on his face

"Well looks like the princess has came to rescue the prince" Murphy said.

" Not today " Clarke said " I have came to trade for the boy."

" Well this just got more interesting." Murphy said " And who are you going trade? Your grounder princess?"

" The thought crossed my mind" Clarke admitted.

Lexa had a stoic look on her face. She knew Clarke wouldn't really trade her or any of her friends.

" Me" Clarke said " I am the one you really want"

"Clar-" Lexa began to say before she was cut off.

" Well now that i can take" Murphy said pushing Belmay towards them as Clarke walked over.

" Clarke what are you doing?" Raven said.

" You will see" Clarke said with a smirk on her face.

Once she reached Murphy she went to attack him but men stepped out from the shadows and subdue her.