Chapter 19

Before she managed to head into the woods she stole a blade of the guard that she pushed into the cell. She couldn't go in the woods without being armed right? 

  She managed to get into the woods without someone seeing her and going after her. She didn't have her gun with her as she took the blade. She knew it would be only a matter of time before someone went to go check on her and realize that she is gone. She hopes to be far away when that happens. She could go back to Mount Weather and take refuge in the building with reapers. She could just follow the river till she found another clan. 

She could go back to the ice nation and become their new heda. She had many options to choose from. She began to head back to Mount Weather. She knew Lexa wouldn't think to look there since there are ripa's in it. If the Mount Weather didn't work out Clarke decided to go back to the ice nation and press her luck there. 

She began her approach to the entrance after running several miles. She couldn't believe she was going back in there with the ripa to hide out. She put a piece of clothing over her mouth and nose to help with the smell. She open the door and took a step inside the death trap. She knew that there would be a gun somewhere in this building. There were many places she could hide in here and many floors to look on. She had her blade in hand ready to use if need to be. Meanwhile back at camp Indra comes rushing into Lexa's tent with Octavia.

" She is gone." Indra said " Klark is gone."

Lexa turned around quickly and looked at her.

" How is she gone?" Lexa said " That is impossible."

Lexa walked quickly out of the tent and to the cell. The others follow her. When she got there she saw that the gona she placed to guard her was in the cell.

" I want her found now!" Lexa commanded.

" My heda where could she have gone?" Indra asked.

" i don't know just get some gona out there looking for now." Lexa said " pull them off patrol if you have to. I want her found unharmed but use force if you have to. "

" Lexa this is Clarke we are talking about not some criminal." Octavia said.

" She escape her cell Octavia." Lexa said " she is now a criminal. I have no choice but to give her twenty lashes now."

" But use force to bring her back?" Octavia said " You and I both know that she would could back without force."

" The Clarke we knew would but this one we don't know that." Lexa said " It would be best if you followed my orders Octavia."

Octavia nodded.

" Indra put the word out to all the nations about Clarke escape." Lexa said " Tell them i will pardon all crimes they committed against us if they bring her back alive. Have Lincoln go to the ice nation and see if she is there."

" Sha,Heda" Indra said " What about you? where are you going to look?"

" There is a few places Clarke will think i won't look." Lexa said.

" Like where?" Octavia asked.

" Mount weather is one." Lexa said.

" Wait you think she would go back in there?" Aren't there ripas in it?" Octavia asked.

" Sha, Which is why she wouldn't expect me to look." Lexa said " a perfect hiding spot."

" Won't the ripa kill her?" Octavia asked.

" No Clarke would kill them first." LExa said " Go now."

With that they all head out to do what they were told to and said they were going to do. Lexa mounted up on her horse and gallop to the entrance of Mount Weather. Meanwhile as Lexa was entering the building Clarke was going down a floor. She managed to find a gun with ammo to use. This gun had a light on the end of it so she had that out and her blade put away. Every sound made her skin crawl as she didn't know who or what made the noise. So far if there were reapers on this floor they had stay away from her. They must of got the memo that Clarke will kill you if you mess with her.

NOTES

Sha=yes

heda=commander

klark=clarke

gona=warrior

ripa=reaper