Chapter 1

It has been a few weeks since Clarke has left Camp Jaha after defeating the Mountain Men. She had learn how to speak grounder from being around Lexa plus Octavia had help her as well. She didn't know where she was going at first but then it hit her. She was going to Polis, the grounders capitol to look for Lexa. She had a lot on her mind to say to her. She had anger in her from when Lexa had made that deal and left her there. That was not something Clarke could easily forgive or forget about. For now she had a long walk ahead of her. The *gona...well most of them stay out of Clarke's way. She stuck near the river for a water source and she hunted here and there to eat. The only thing that she truly had to worry about was the *ripa and the animals. She was getting tired as she hasn't rested in three days so she decided to rest amount. She sat down on the ground with her back against the tree. She hated when she slept because all she would see is the death she had done. She heard a twig snap to her left and pulled out her blade that Lexa gave her before the left for the mountain.  She held her blade tightly as she waited. *

"Ai laik Klark kom Skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir." Clarke said.

 She waited for a response or something but nothing came. She then realize it has to be animal of sorts. She peaked out from behind the tree and saw nothing. Clarke then begins to think if she is just imagining it. She decides to get up and walk out from behind the tree. When she does there was nothing there.. no animal or person. She put her blade away and went back to walking. She knew that her people would be looking for her and won't stop till they found her. She hope that by now they have given up and just let her be. She knew that her mother wouldn't stop looking for her. She can't even begin to think about her mother. She was still pissed at her for getting her father floated.

SNAP!

 She heard another twig break coming from behind her and she quickly pulled her blade, She turned around quickly to see Octavia standing there with her grounder make up on. Clarke put her blade away.

"Octavia why are you here?" Clarke asked,

" I have been following you Clarke "Octavia said " Everyone is so worried about you. Many think that you are dead. Your mother wants you to come back"

"Good let them think i am dead" Clarke said " i can't go back Octavia. I need to find Lexa.. She needs to own up for what she did"

"Clarke are you sure that the reason you are looking for her?" Octavia said "Beside if you even did find her what would you really say to her?"

"I don't know.. that time hasn't came yet" Clarke said

.Clarke began to walk again as Octavia followed.

"Octavia go back and tell them i am alive " Clarke said " Tell them i don't want to be found"

"No i am staying with you" Octavia said " i made a promise to people that i am not going to break. Your stuck with me princess"

" Don't call me princess. You know how much i hate that" Clarke said " Fine you can stay but you call me princess and i will make you head back"

Octavia nodded to her as they walked. 

"So do you even have an idea on where Lexa is?" Octavia asked.

" well she is most likely at the captiol so that is where we are going" Clarke said.

*Ripa= reapers

*Gona= Warrior

*Ai laik Klark kom Skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir.= i am Clarke of the sky people and i seek safe passage.