Chapter 24

Clarke walked pass the room and even further down the hall. Lexa followed closely behind her. They didn't know if anyone was still alive on this side so they were being careful. Clarke stopped in her tracks to pick up a gun that was on the floor. She check it out to make sure that it still had ammo and put it in her waistband. At least she had a gun and was armed now. They continue onward in hopes of finding a way out soon.

" This place just goes on and on Clarke." Lexa said " What if there isn't a way out this way? What if we locked ourselves in our own coffin?"

" Do i hear worry in your tone Lexa?" Clarke said " And here i thought nothing scares the you."

" I never said nothing scares me" Lexa said " the thought of losing you scares me the most. Which is what is going to happen if we don't get out of this place."

" Are you in a hurry to give me my lashes?" Clarke stated.

" No but i rather not die in this place" Lexa said " I am sure if we aren't back that the others will come looking for us."

" Well my people or the sky people will." Clarke said " Not to sure about the grounders Lexa. They might just have a new leader. Perhaps Indra is the leader by now."

" Clarke it takes more than a day for a new leader to emerge." Lexa said.

They both stop as they came to another door. They felt a light breeze coming from it.

" Could that be our way out?" Lexa asked.

" Only one way to find out" Clarke said.

Clarke opened the door and it infact lead out of the bunker. The fresh air hit them in the face and they took a deep breath. They walked out of the building and shut the door behind them.

" Well we finally made it out Lex" Clarke said.

" Sha but now i have to bring you back for your lashes." Lexa said.

" Or you could just pretend like you didn't see me." Clarke suggested.

Lexa shook her head.

" Clarke you know i can't do that" Lexa said " Now come let's go back without an incident and just get this over with okay?"

" Now you know me better than that." Clarke said " You want me this take me back yourself."

Lexa pulled Clarke's hands behind her and tied them up with an piece of her shirt.

" Fine then i guess it is the hard way" Lexa said.

Lexa grabbed Clarke's arm and lead her back to the camp. Clarke didn't put up a fight well not yet. She just let Lexa walk her back to the camp. They both knew that this new Clarke was going to put up a fight just don't know when. Clarke wasn't lying when she said she sent word to the ice nation that she was their leader. She knew that some of her people would be there. When they in fact got back to camp sure enough some of the Ice people were there. Clarke smirked as she walked by them. Lexa stop her in her tracks and untied her hands. She pulled one up and tied to a post. She did the same to the other arm.

" Clarke i am sorry for this" Lexa whisper to her.

" Just do your damn job heda" Clarke said.

Indra and Octavia arrive back to see Clarke in the middle of the camp tied to a post.

" For the crimes of escaping and locking one guard in the cell your punishment is twenty lashes to the back. Does anyone contest my ruling?" Lexa said as she looked around.

No one said a word. Octavia brought Abby back with her to see Clarke. They walked to the middle of the camp next to Lexa. One of the gona's handed Lexa a whip. Indra placed an thick stick in Clarke's mouth for her to bite down on.

" Count them as i give them Octavia" Lexa ordered her.