Chapter 28: Camp Jaha

Lexa nodded.

After several moments Clarke's gona's came back.

" Heda we couldn't see anything. The smoke is too thick" Gona said.

" Follow me" Clarke ordered as they begin to head into the camp.

The smoke was a cover for them but also and set back cause they couldn't see what was on the other side. Clarke has no clue what she is going to find but she hope it is good. They moved deeper into the smoke and could see bodies on the ground. They were the sky people. Clarke went over to one and felt for a pulse. She couldn't find one. She turned to look at Octavia and Lexa. She gave them a nod and they pulled their weapons out. Clarke took the lead once again and they moved on. As the smoker start to let up they could see bodies from people of the ark. Clarke hoped that her mother wasn't stupid enough to come back here. She couldn't handle seeing her mother dead. She hope that Bellamy wasn't dead for Octavia's sake. As they got closer to the station the smoke seemed to have lifted and the ground was littered with bodies. Clarke knew they were all dead. She turned to her warriors.

" Search for any survivors and kill all who aren't grounders or Skai people." Clarke ordered them.

They nodded and dispatched to follow her orders. Lexa and Octavia followed Clarke as she walked inside the ark station. If her mother was here she would be inside the station. Clarke had her weapon in hand as she search the rooms. The first two were empty so she really didn't have to search them. As Clarke went in for the third room Lexa put her arm on Clarke to stop her.

" Let me go in first, Heda." Lexa said.

"Sha" Clarke said.

Lexa open the door and went inside to look. Her eyes scanned the room for bodies. They stop when they landed on an women body. She step closer to see if it was Abby. She sigh in relief as the women wasn't her. She turned and walked back out of the room.

" No she isn't in here Clarke." Lexa said.

They turned and walked out of the station. Clarke stopped dead in her tracks as her gona's laid an female body down on the ground. Clarke heart sunk as she saw it was one of the girls she had been training on the station. She scanned the newly found bodies for any signs of her mother. When her eyes reached one body she stop. It wasn't an female but an man. She headed off in that direction to get a better look on who it was. It was Wick. She let out a sigh of relief as it wasn't Bellamy for Octavia's sake. She turn in her spot and searched for Raven. She didn't see her body laid out so she figured she was alive. Her gona brought an girl and set her down. The girl was moving and yelling at them. She smirked as she recognize the voice. It was Raven. She walked over to the girl and kneel down to her.

" CLARKE!" Raven said happy to see her.

" Easy Raven." Clarke said " What happened here?"

" We were attacked Clarke." Raven said " They got Bellamy and killed almost everyone."

" My mother was she here?" Clarke asked.

" Yes" Raven said.

" Don't worry you are going to be okay." Clarke said.

She turned to her gona.

" Take her back to camp and have the fisa fix her." Clarke order.

The men nodded as they picked Raven up on the make shift carrier and took her away. Clarke began to run through the bodies looking for her mother. She turned to see Octavia and Lexa hiding a body behind them. Clarke started walking towards them.

" Clarke you don't need to see this." Lexa said.

" Move Lex" Clarke said her voice harsh.

" No" Lexa said " You shouldn't have to see this. "

" let her through." A woman said.

Octavia and Lexa parted to let Clarke through. When she passed them she saw it was her mother. She fell to her knees beside her.

" MOM!" Clarke yelled.

" I am okay Clarke." Abby said knowing she was dying.

" Mom don't... Don't lie to me" Clarke said " I can fix you.Let me help you."

Abby shook her head.

" It is far too late for me. " Abby said with a tear running down her face.

" Mom i can't lose you." Clarke said " I am sorry for what i said to you."

Abby reached up to stroke Clarke's cheek.

" Shhh it alright Clarke. I want you to save the people. It was Murphy Clarke. He is the one who did this." Abby said to her.

Abby breathing was now ragged. It was only a matter of seconds before she would die.

" Stay with me!" Clarke yelled at her to keep her awake.

Abby eyes closed and her breathing stop. Clarke began to shake her body trying to wake her up.

" MOM!" Clarke kept yelling with tears down her face.

Octavia and Lexa pulled Clarke away from the body. Clarke composed herself and looked around at the destruction Murphy caused.

" We kill them all!" Clarke said. " Murphy will died!"

The gona's cheered and raised their weapons.

\\NOTES\\

Sha=yes

Gona=warrior

Heda= Commander