Chapter 17

" You really think i am going to change just because i am in jail?" Clarke said " I was in jail in space and i didn't change till i was here."

" Maybe i need to put you back in space then." Lexa said.

" Like you could." Clarke said.

" Clarke you need to think about how you're acting towards the ones who care about you." Lexa said " You are pushing them away for no reason. We need the Clarke i met on day one."

" Well she not here anymore." Clarke said " She died a while ago and out came me."

Lexa turned and walked away. She had nothing more to say to her. Clarke looked around at her new home for a while. The cell had dirt floor, rock walls, a hole in the ground for a bathroom, and  a blanket on the floor for a bed. She couldn't believe that Lexa actually had place her in here. She started to pace the cell as she waited for her to return. Lexa walking to her own tent to figure out how long she will keep Clarke in the cell when Abby comes up to her.

"Lexa how long will you keep her in there?" Abby asked.

" I am still deciding on that." Lexa said " Might be until she realize what a bitch she is being to everyone including you."

" That could be a while Lexa." Abby said " She is a stubborn child."

"Then she will stay in there for years if it takes that long." Lexa said " She lucky i didn't have her do it our way. If one of our people to talk me like Clarke did they would've been given twenty lashes to the back."

" That would be to harsh for what she has already went through." Abby said.

" Why do you think i put her in the cell?" Lexa said " She needs to come to her senses quickly."

" Lexa, make sure her wounds get treated right." Abby said.

" Isn't that the fisa job?" Lexa asked.

" Yes  but this healer is going back to Camp Jaha." Abby said " I am the leader now. i need to make sure that they are still in order."

Lexa nodded to her.

" I shall make sure that her wounds are well taken care of." Lexa said  " Should i inform her that you are leaving this camp?"

" I think that will just get her more rallied up." Abby said " Once she has calm down then tell her."

" As you wish Abby." Lexa said " I will have an gona go with you as a escort."

" Is that really necessary?" Abby asked.

"Clarke may have killed Regina but her people might retaliate." Lexa said " It is a must."

Abby nodded.

"I will leave shortly" Abby said.

"Very well i will assigned a gona to you." Lexa said " Be safe Abby."

With that Abby walked away to gather her things while Lexa ordered one of her men to go with her. Lexa went into her tent and there lies Indra in the shadows." What do you want?" Lexa spoke to her.

" Why haven't you discipline Clarke yet?" Indra said " If she was one of us-"

" She isn't one of us." Lexa  said interrupting her.

" Think with your head not your heart." Indra said.

" What do you think i am doing?" Lexa said " I am giving her some time to calm down before i resort to our measures. If she doesn't become level headed then she will get twenty lashes. I am heda and that is my ruling."

" I knew we shouldn't have came back for her." Indra said " All this could of be avoided if we just left her in the woods."

" Are you questioning my choices?" " Lexa said looking at her.

" i would never question you my heda." Indra said.

" Good now leave me." Lexa commanded.

Indra nodded her head and left through the tent flaps.

———

Notes

Fisa= healer

Heda= Commander