Chapter 23

" How did we do that? We didn't have to climb up the shaft though." Lexa said as she walked to the door.

" I don't know but lets find away out fast." Clarke said.

Clarke was the first out the door and into the hallway. It was a mess like it had been gone through. There was blood and papers everywhere. Lexa followed behind her and smirk as she caught a glimpse of Clarke's lovely ass.

" Lexa this way and stop looking at my ass" Clarke said with a grin.

" I wasn't looking at your ass Clarke" Lexa said " I was looking at the floor."

Clarke walked to Lexa and pulled her tight against her pressing her lips to hers as she kissed her. Lexa wasted no time in kissing her back. She didn't care if they had to leave this place all the matter was this. Lexa hands went and pushed Clarke's jacked off her shoulders. The jacket fell to the ground. Clarke pulled at Lexa's shirt wanting it off. Lexa rose her arms to let Clarke pull off the shirt. Clarke toss the shirt aside and admired Lexa beauty. Lexa had a cloth wrapped around her chest covering what Clarke wanted to see the most. Lexa ripped Clarke's shirt down the middle exposing her breast to her. Clarke had lost her bra long time ago and hasn't gotten a new one.

" Hey that is my only shirt i have to wear." Clarke said " Now what am i going to wear when we leave this place?"

" Shut up" Lexa said as she kissed her neck.

Clarke's hands began to work the cloth off from around Lexa's chest. When she finally got it off she tossed it aside with her shirt. Her hands immediately went to cup Lexa's beautiful breast. Lexa stop what she was doing when they heard a sound from behind them.

" We need to get dressed." Lexa said " Now"

" And what the hell am i gonna wear?" Clarke asked.

Lexa bent down and picked up her chest cover. She began to wrap it around Clarke's breast. When she was down she put her own shirt on.

" until we find you a shirt you will wear that" Lexa said to her.

They turned around and began to look for anything that made that sound. They walked down the hallway but couldn't figure out where it came from. They came to an door and Clarke open it carefully not knowing what or who is on the other side. She opened it and it lead to another part of the mountain that no one has been to yet. It even had lights on. Clarke looked at Lexa.

" What the hell?" Clarke said as they enter it.

They both looked around and it was like it hasn't been touched by the reapers. Everything was in neat order still.

" What is this place?" Lexa asked.

" I don't know but let's find out" Clarke said as she picked up some papers.

She looked through the papers but couldn't find anything about what this place was. She tossed the papers aside and they scattered all over the place. Clarke found an metal brief case and opened it. On the inside it had medical supplies in it and they were all brand new.

" Lexa we could use this back at camp" Clarke said " Well you could give it to Abby to use."

Lexa came over to her to see what was in the case.

" Sha we can use it" Lexa said.

Clarke closed the case and picked it up. They walked further into the new space to see what else was in here. Clarke stopped at a doorway and peaked in.

" Lexa i think i know that this place is" Clarke said dropping the case.

" What is it?" Lexa asked.

" It is an lab." Clarke said " They create and test people here."

" Create people?" Lexa asked.

" The reapers Lexa. This is where it all started." Clarke said " We need to get out of here fast."

" We don't even know where out is right now." Lexa said.

NOTES

Sha-yes