Chapter 26

"What is she hurts me?" LExa asked.

" That is all on you." Abby winked at her.

" Great advice." Lexa said as she goes to follow Clarke.

She shook her head at Abby's last advice and let out a breathe. She wasn't going to leave Clarke without her knowing that she is hers. She wants to tell her that their souls are mated together and that they can both lead their clans. She just didn't know how it would go over or actually come out of her mouth when it's time to be said. She wasn't far behind them as they walked back to the new camp. She walked to their gate and was stopped by the guards.

" I am here to see the Heda." Lexa said.

" Let her through." Octavia commanded.

The two guards moved out of the way to let her in.

" This way Lexa." Octavia said as she turned to walk away.

Lexa followed behind Octavia as she lead her to Clarke's new tent. Octavia moved her arm in front so Lexa couldn't pass.

" If she tells you to leave you will leave or i will make you." Octavia said " You look at her wrong and i will kill you."

Lexa almost smirked at Octavia as she had taken up Clarke's second now. She learned from Indra and she learned well. Lexa nodded at her. Octavia moved her hand and let her go in. Octavia waited outside the tent knowing that Clarke would call for her if she needed her.

" Speak now Leksa" Clarke said " You have exactly five minutes before i call O back in."

" Five minutes is all i get?" Lexa asked.

" You got four now." Clarke said as she sat on her throne.

" I came for you Clarke and not in the way you expected it." Lexa said " I came to be with you at your side. Together our clans can rule this place. When i said our souls were together i meant it. They are mated together. That is why we are drawn to each other. Now i know i made some questionable choices moments ago but i am willing to put the past in the past. You know let it go."

Clarke was playing with her knife as she listen to Lexa.

" And what makes you think i want this?" Clarke asked " What makes you think i want you?"

Lexa walked so she was now standing in front of Clarke. She bend over so her arms rested on the sides of the throne.

" Because if you didn't i would be dead by now." Lexa said.

" Is that what you think?" Clarke said leaning up to look Lexa in the eye.

" It is what i know." Lexa said.

" Maybe just maybe i am not all about killing." Clarke said " Your time is up."

" I am not leaving. Not yet Clarke." Lexa said.

" Sha you are." Clarke said.

" I am taking advice from a wise women to chase after what i want." Lexa said.

" And who is this wise woman?" Clarke asked.

" Your mother." Lexa said looking Clarke straight in the eye.

" My mother told you to chase after me?" Clarke said " Are you sure you want me? I am broken Lexa. I am darkness. You sure you want that?"

Lexa nodded.

" Sha heda i am sure i want you." Lexa said.

" Octavia " Clarke called.

Octavia came running in.

" Make sure no one comes in to this tent." Clarke said " And i mean no one."

" Yes" Octavia said as she left.

Clarke put her blade down and pulled Lexa into an heated kiss.