Chapter 21: Shaft

" Well i mean it even now" Lexa said " Even how you are acting now."

" As much as i would like to say the same but we need to get out of here." Clarke said.

" Way ahead of you princess." Lexa said smirking.

" You did not just call me that." Clarke said looking at her.

"I did and up you go." Lexa said.

" Up where?" Clarke asked.

" Through the ventilation shaft above your head." Lexa said " What you didn't think i back you into a wall just to kiss you did you?"

" Well the thought crossed my mind." Clarke said.

Lexa shook her head and hoisted Clarke up to open the vent. Clarke pulled herself up through the small hole. Lexa grinned as she watched Clarke.

" I like this view i see." Lexa said as she pulls herself up.

" Admit it you just wanted to see my ass." Clarke said as she began to crawl.

" The thought crossed my mind." Lexa said as she followed behind Clarke.

" Where does this even go?" Clarke asked.

" Don't ask me" Lexa said " Just keep moving and we are bound to come out somewhere."

" Lexa go the other way like now" Clarke said with worry in her voice.

" Why?" Lexa asked.

" Just do it." Clarke whispered.

Lexa was small enough where she could turn herself around in the shaft. She started to crawl the other way. Clarke didn't say why she wanted her to but she knew that there must of been something in the way. Clarke backed up till she could turn around and followed behind Lexa.

" Are you going to tell me why you wanted me to turn around?" Lexa asked.

" i see dead people." Clarke said.

" So that is where the bodies went to." Lexa said.

" Sha that is correct." Clarke said " Now let's move so that whatever brought them up here doesn't attack us."

Lexa stopped as she came to a cross section.

" Alright princess any suggestions on which way we should go?" Lexa asked.

" Just go with your gut and stop calling me princess." Clarke said.

Lexa turned left and Clarke followed her. Neither of them knew where they were heading but hope it lead out of the bunker and away from whatever was down here with them.

" Did i ever tell you that this stinks?" Clarke said.

" oh sorry." Lexa said as she crawled.

" That was you?" Clarke asked.

" Don't know what you are talking about Clarke." Lexa said.

Clarke shook her head as she crawled. Clarke couldn't really complain much because she got to stare at Lexa's ass the whole time so she thought it was a win. They went through many turns and twist before returning to where they started from.

" Well there goes that plan Lexa." Clarke said.

" Then we go right instead of left." Lexa said as she goes right.

" We don't even know if this will actually get us out of here." Clarke said " For all we know that our noise from crawling is drawing the things to us."

" Do you have a better idea princess?" Lexa asked.

" Yeah how about you stop calling me princess before i hit you." Clarke said " Remind me to kill whoever told you about my nickname."

" Clarke you can't keep killing people." Lexa said.

" Are we really gonna have this talk in a vent?" Clarke asked.

" Yes we are and you will listen." Lexa said.

" Alright give me your best shot then Heda." Clarke said.