Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Louis *POV*

"Louis.. I'm so sorry.." Mum says sitting beside me as she rubs my leg.

"I am going to go get some breakfast and let you have some time." Harry says as he gets up and leaves my mother and me alone.

"It's okay mum.. I just don't want to leave Harry." I mumble wiping my eyes.

"I know.. So, Harry's father and I have decided to divorce so you guys can be with each other. He and I won't leave each other we are just going to divorce and not have the wedding bond so you boys can publicly date when your ready." My mother says and I look up at her.

"Really?" My voice cracks.

"Yea Lou." She smiles.

"I love you mum.. I am so sorry for bringing up dad.. I just.. Broke." I mumble.

"I know Louis I know and you told Harry about him. He must have meant something more then just a teenage crush. I am so sorry for causing this fight between us." She says and I pull her into a big hug.

"I love you mum."

"I love you too Lou." She says and we walk downstairs.

Harry smiles handing me a plate and I ask, "did your dad tell you?"

"Yep. We can go out!" He cheers and I smile.

"We sure can Hazza baby." I kiss his lips and Harry feeds me a bit of breakfast. I chuckle as I open my mouth and he puts the food in.

"Now boys quit being so cute it's not fair." Niall pouts and I turn and laugh at him.

"C'mon you and Liam always have cute moments." I say and take a seat beside Harry.

I watch Harry swallow his iron pills and smile happily. It seems as though he no longer forgets. I'm happy for that.

"So we will talk with a lawyer today and not take the divorce to court we just want to break the marriage and figure out hat ever divorced people figure out." Harry's dad says and Harry nods.

"Thanks so much dad." Harry says.

"Anything for my boy." He says and Harry smiles.

I put my arm securely around Harry's waist pulling his chair closer to me and Harry leans into my chest. "You guys don't even know how hard it was to keep affection away from this boy when you were around."

"You did a good job though." My mum says smiling and I kiss Harry's cheek.

"I actually thought you guys were catching on to be honest." I say as I caress Harry's thigh.

*RING RING* *RING RING*

"That's the lawyer. I will be right back." My mum says as she picks up the phone.

We wait and have silent conversations until my mother comes back. She smiles as she enters the room and says, "Ready to go get a divorce?"

"Ready as I will ever be." Harry's father says laughing.

We say good bye to them and I turn to Liam, Niall and Harry.

"So! Who wants to go for a swim?" I ask.

"Louis. It's snowing." Niall says and I nod.

"I knew that.. Who want's to go snowboarding?" I ask.

"Let's go boys!" Liam says and we all get ready.

"Harry are you okay?" I ask.

"Yah just miss Zayn.. I haven't seen him in 4 months." Harry says looking at me.

"How far is it again?" I ask.

"I think three hours?" Harry says.

"Right. Okay well maybe he can come stay with us for a bit?" I say and Harry smiles.

"Can he?" He asks.

"Of corse tell him to come over 4 days from now I want to take you on a date first." I say smiling.

"Thanks Lou.." Harry says as he texts Zayn.

I go get two snow suits for Harry and I. We meet Niall and Liam in the car and then Liam drives us off to a snowboarding hill nearby. (A/N :: I really don't care if there isn't one we shall use our imaginations and plop one right down near where they live.)

*******************

It's been three hours of snowboarding- more like falling down the hill but you know what I tried.

"Louis! You really shouldn't snowboard your going to hurt yourself." Harry chuckles as we unbuckle and go to the cafe. We order two lunches and finish them up talking about where we should go for our first legal date.

"You know what Haz. I am going to surprise you." I smile and Harry smiles back.

"You make me so happy Lou." Harry says.

"AWWW My baby! Your the bestest." I say and he blushes.

"Hey Harry! Hey Lou are you okay?" Liam asks sitting across from us.

"Yah I'm fine." I say and Niall laughs.

"You did not look okay when you were falling down the hill." He says and continues laughing.

"Shut up." I mutter.

"You my boy need to watch your mouth." Niall says and I glare at him.

"Oh stick Liam in it." I laugh as he shuts up and blushes putting his head into Liam's shoulder.

"Louis you need to watch your mouth." Liam says and I laugh.

"That's what he gets for being a little rat." I wink and sneak a quick kiss to Harry's cheek.

**********

1 more chapter of this book!!

then it's time for the second book :O

And I really need to read up on a Mpreg aha so I know what goes on XDDDD