Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Harry *POV*

I groan as I wake up feeling a strong pain in my lower regions and sore lips.

"Morning Haz.. Sore?" Louis asks smirking at me.

"Yea.." I blush. He kisses my lips and I groan.

"Aww my baby is sore. Shall I get some breakfast in bed for my tutie." He says kissing my forehead.

"Louis." I groan again and wince sitting up.

"What can I say I don't go easy." He winks helping me up.

When I attempt to stand I fall back on the bed and Louis laughs a little.

"Okay Harry you stay here I will bring you some toast and whatever your grandma is making." Louis says setting up some pillows and holds my back as he gently places me down on them.

He keeps his hands behind my head and places kisses down from my forehead to my lips.

"You were amazing last night." Louis whispers against my lips.

"I'm glad I lost my virginity to you." I say and Louis smiles kissing me once more.

"I'll be back." He says picking out some boxers and is about to walk back until I stop him.

"Louis. You should really put a shirt on." I blush looking at the markings down his back from when he was grinding onto me.

"Why?" He asks before looking into the mirror and then turning to see what I left on his back. "Harry Harry Harry.. Was it that-"

"Louis.." I groan blushing.

"Okay okay." Louis says putting on one of his graphic t-shirts.

Louis *POV*

Wow. Last night was mind blowing. Harry was so high on natural ecstasy. The way he tensed around me as he came and the way he looked. Shit. It was good.

"Hey Lou how's Harry?" Grandma asks.

"He's good. He is just really tired so I'm going to bring him his breakfast and bring him some of his iron pills." I say and she nods.

"Sounds good I pre-made your plates they are on that tray." She says and I thank her. I get him some water and bring him some pills. I go up to Harry with our breakfast and take a seat beside him.

"Here you go." I say placing it on his lap. I kiss his lips before we finish up the breakfast.

I put the tray and plates on the ground and cuddle into Harry on top of him and he giggles. I kiss his neck and he pushes my face.

"No Lou." He giggles some more.

"Okay okay." I mumble as I red my head on his chest and he turns on the TV.

The rest of the day I spend with Harry simply relaxing. It was quite nice actually. We shared a few kisses here and there. Of corse I tried to get him to have a boner who wouldn't tease that boy though. Way too cute for words.

"Boys dinner!!" Harry's grandma calls.

I help Harry out of the bed and he winces in the pain probably coming from his arse and I walk with my hands on his waist following him down. We take a seat around the table and I smile.

"Thanks so much." I say and take a bite into the food.

"It's so good grandma!" Harry says as he takes some more bites.

I watch Harry intently and I finish up the meal.

"Okay boys I will be out I'm going to a dinner with my bowling team." Grandma says as she cleans up for us.

"Okay have fun grandma." I say and she smiles.

"Always! Night boys." She says and we wave goodbye.

Harry and I go back up to the room and while Harry is out of the bed I change the sheets and put the used ones into the wash. I remake the bed and Harry and I crawl in I pull him into my arms and we fall asleep almost instantly.

***two months later***

It's been two months since we first had sex and man has it been nice to be in his arms at night. I mean I always have to sneak into his room or he sneaks into mine. Some nights we can't do either though. Like for the past 4 days. Seriously though four fucking days! That's too long. I miss him in my arms and his kiss.

Our parents still don't know about us and I don't know how much longer I can last. I just want to hold his hands all the time.

At least tonight our parents are going out to a party with my mum's friends from work.

"Okay sweetie so we left some money for your choice of take away. Niall and Liam will be over in 2 hours. Please behave. Please." My mum says.

"We will mum." I roll my eyes.

2 hours. I'll take it.

"Bye hun." My mum kisses my cheek and I smile giving her a hug.

"Bye mum!! Bye 'Dad'." I say with air quotes. He insisted I call him dad and it's just hard to.

"Bye boys!" They says as they leave and I pin Harry to the sofa.

"Louis! What if they come in!" Harry shrieks and I groan. I get off him and go to the window. I watch the car exit the drive way and I run back to Harry.

"They are gone babe!" I say and pounce on him. He laughs at my actions. "Don't laugh at me." I pout.

"Sorry babe." He says and I kiss his lips. I push him down on the sofa. I grind into him and he moans.

"Louis.. It's been so long." He mumbles and I smile against his lips. I let my tongue into his mouth hand he tugs at my hair. Our kisses desperate but loving.

"What is going on here?" My mothers voice flows through my ears.

Shit.

***************

Cliff HANGER!!