Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Harry *POV*

Louis?

I get out of bed and wander down to the kitchen. I see a shadow and I try to call out Louis' name but nothing comes out?

I become frantic realizing I can't open my mouth and my arms no longer move because they are stuck to my body.

I scream in my mouth and feel tears come down my face as I try to move and breathe through my mouth.

THE CONSTRICTION IS KILLING ME!!!

"Harry?"

"Harry?!"

I see the shadowy figure turn around and it's Louis. As I'm having a panic attack he comes over and caresses my hair.

"Harry wake up." The figure says.

"Harry please! Wake up!" Louis' voice comes out more frantic.

- - - - - - - - -

I wake up in a flash and my body is drenched in sticky sweat and fresh tears are making their way down my face. I let out a small sob as I breath through my mouth and roll on my side.

"Harry it's okay.. Your alright." Louis whispers while caressing my back.

I turn over to see Louis and I hug him so tight.

"What was happening in your dream babe?" Louis asks.

"I-I-I." I let out another sob and Louis gives me a reassuring squeeze.

"Shhhh.. Take your time." He whispers while kissing my sweaty forehead.

"I-I woke up and you weren't there s-so I-I went to go find you and you w-weren't facing me a-and I tried to call o-out for you but nothing was coming out an-d then I was constricted co-completely." I let out and hold Louis close to me.

"Your okay now baby.. I'm here.. I won't let that happen to you." Louis whispers and rocks me back and forth. "Go back to sleep it's only 4am."

I take a deep sigh and fall asleep with one last sob.

**************************

I moan as I wake up in a sore position over top of Louis and he smiles up at me.

"I like you moaning on top.. But I would rather be on the top babe." Louis winks and I blush strongly. "C'mere and kiss brother Louis." Louis smirks and I give him a questionable look. "Right let's brush our teeth first."

I follow Louis into the bathroom and we brush the morning breath from our mouths. We walk back into the main bathroom and Louis smirks.

"Come to your new brother."

"Louis... Don't say it like that." I whine.

"Fine. Kiss me or else." He winks.

"That's not very-" I'm cut off by Louis' lips pushing against mine as he lays me down on the bed.

"You talk way to much." He whispers and I giggle.

Louis caresses my chest as he deepens our kiss. In a short while Louis makes it more heated by adding his tongue. I moan on Louis' tongue and blush feeling my member erecting.

"Ooooo.. I feel someone getting excited." Louis mumbles as he lets himself grind on me. I moan a soft Louis and he smirks. I feel him getting hard as I become fully erect. I meet Louis hips and he goes wide eyed and lets out a noise.

"I'm sorry." I blush. I hurt him. Shit.

"No babe keep doing that.. Fuck that felt good." Louis mumbles and I meet his hips again. He lets out the same noise just more pronounced and he grinds faster. I meet him again and moan his name as he moans mine and he attaches his lips to mine. We continue to roll our hips to each other and moan into our mouths until...

The knot it's forming in my stomach. The last time Louis made this happen I passed out from fatigue for 4 hours.

"L-Louis." I stutter as he meets my hips again. "We have t-to stop."

"Why? We are almost their." He moans out at his trusts harder.

"I'm gonna.. Pass out." I blush.

"Shh."

"But my stomach is-is oh god Louis..." I drawl out.

"It's normal Harry your going to cum." Louis says.

I nod and we go at a heated pace until Louis plants his lips on mine and we muffle our screams.

I feel myself come down from the ecstasy and feel very tired again. I notice my pants are soaked and Louis' body cuddles into mine.

"God Harry.. You are magic." Louis breathes out.

"Oh.. Uh.. Thanks?" I mumble feeling my eyes droop.

"Have a nice nap Harry.. I will have your iron pills for you when you wake up." Louis mumble kissing my lips.

I fall asleep mid kiss and hear a small chuckle come from beside me.

**************************

I wake up and stretch my arms out.

"Good your awake." Louis smiles coming from the bathroom with a towel hanging dangerously low on his waist.

"Yah." I mumble and rub my eyes.

"Take your pill first.. I put it on your bedside table with water and then get dressed in something casual your grandma is taking us to the farmers market." Louis says.

"Okay! I love the farmers market!" I smile and swollen the pill and down the water.

I grab a random pair of pants and a graphic tee and run into the bathroom. I lock the door and remove my sweats.

I turn the water on warm-hot and wash out my hair. I wash off the leftovers from the activities Louis brought me and wash the rest of my body. I get on the fresh clothes and boxers and pick up the sweats. I blush at the white goo in the pants and touch it. Hmm.. Curiouser and curiouser.

I walk out inspecting it before I put it in the laundry hamper.

"What were you looking at Harry?" Louis asks.

"Oh there was some white goo in my pants." I says and Louis smirks.

"That white goo is your cum." He winks.

"My what?"

"Your orgasm." He chuckles and I feel my cheeks heat up more.

"Oh.. I uhmm. I didn't know.. Uhmm-"

"It's okay Harry.. I will show you the ropes." Louis cuts me off.

"Uhmm yah.. Okay." I says nodding.

"Lets just go to the farmers market you little blush ball." Louis says as we walk downstairs hand in hand.

***************

So likeeee

I love reading your comments :D it makes me feel like I have to update sooner :)

So here's another update!

Annnnnd

Thought I would give you all a little smut ;)

Working on the huge smut chap.. I have some ideas but I'm not sure if they will make it through for it aha xD

Night guys!