Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Louis *POV*

I wake up and notice Harry is still asleep. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Boys!! Dinner!!" My mum shouts through the door and Harry starts to stir.

"Harry wake up hun dinner is ready." I whisper.

"O-okay." He stutters waking up.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Like a million dollars." He says and I smile.

"Here's your sweats and boxers back." I whisper and he blushed.

He puts his clothes back on and I put the blanket away. We both head out of the room and downstairs to the dinning room. Harry yawns causing me to yawn and my mum and Harry's dad to smile.

"I see you both just woke up." My mum says and I smile and nod.

"Yah we had a little nap." I say and they nod.

"Well dinner is served lets eat." Harry's dad says and we both sit down and begin to eat.

"So sweets.. I just want to make sure your okay with this." My mum says and I look up at her.

"How the hell do you think I would ever be okay with this?" I glare at my mum and I feel Harry's hand caress my knee. I look over at him and he mouthes "calm down baby" to me.

"I'm sorry.. I just thought you would want me to be happy." My mum frowns and I watch as Harry's father cradles her.

"I do but.. But.. It's a really long story." I mumble.

"Sweetheart you can tell me anything." My mum says and I shake my head.

"Not this.. Never this." I mumble really quietly.

We eat the rest of the meal in silence. Harry's foot caresses my leg the whole meal and we clean up the whole kitchen in the end.

"We are going to go play some FIFA.." I say and Harry follows me upstairs.

We play fifa 14 for 3 hours before we fall asleep on the bean bags mid game.

**************************

Harry *POV*

I can't believe this. I mean I told Louis it was fine but I really don't think it is.

I wake up mid morning and pace in the room trying to figure out what to do. Louis' mum informed me that I'm going to be the best man and Louis will be the ring bearer.

I hope Louis and I will still be able to do this. I mean.. It is illegal.. Even if we aren't in anyway blood related.

I watch Louis' sleeping figure and sigh. He is such an amazing boy.

I walk over to his sleeping figure and straddle his lap as I cuddle into his chest.

"Morning baby." Louis says as he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you." I whisper into his chest.

"I love you too baby." Louis says kissing my forehead.

I feel tears fall down my cheeks and I grip him tighter.

"I love you.. I love you I love you." I mumble.

"Are you upset?" Louis asks.

"Yes.." I mumble.

"Sweetie.. It's going to be okay.. Like you said to me it's not incest.. Only illegal.. We can push past that.. I promise I will stay with you forever.. Even if we don't end up married." Louis whispers into my hair kissing it. I choke on my sob before just letting it out.

"Shhh... Shhh baby.. It's gonna be okay.. I love you and this won't change it." I can hear the uncertainty in his voice and I kiss his chest. He's so strong. I mean just yesterday he was upset.. But I need him to be strong so I can get over this fact.

"Promise we will work this out? Promise?" I ask.

"I promise Haz.. I will fight for you.." Louis says kissing my hair and I feel my sobs come down as I get more drowsy.

"Sleep." Louis says, "I will be here when you wake up."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

**************************

"What's going on Louis?" A stern woman's voice says and I keep my eyes shut.

"Mum.. Leave us alone." Louis groans.

"No. Tell me what's happening here. Why is Harry straddling you?" The female voice demands.

"Harry isn't a happy camper about this whole thing and he needed to let it out.. After he was done he fell asleep. Now leave before you wake him." Louis says in a upset voice.

"Okay.. I'm sorry if this wedding is hurting you boys.. But I really do love him." The female says.

"I know mum.. I know. Just give us time to let it sink in." Louis says in a comforting voice.

"Okay.. You will be the ring bearer won't you?" The woman asks.

"Yea.. I will, for you." Louis says.

I pretend to just wake up and I see Louis mum sitting on the other bean bag.

"Wakey Wakey Harry." Louis' mum says.

"Hey." My raspy voice says.

I clear my throat as I lean against Louis feeling my eyes droop.

"Are you feeling alright Harry?" My future mum says and I nod.

"I think I'm just tired." I say, "been stressed you know."

"Yah.. Are you going to be okay?" She asks.

"I will." I nod holding onto Louis.

"Okay you catch your sleep I'm going to plan the wedding further." Louis' mum replies.

"Okay. See you later." I say and fall back asleep.

Why am I so tired?

*********

How tall is Harry Styles?

Who is the tallest member of 1D?

3+ comments each on these important questions and I will update immediately!!!