Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

After a long nights sleep I wake up on Harry's chest and smile as I draw random shapes on his torso.

"Louis?" Harry's sleepy voice says, "What are you doing?"

"Oh uh.. I am just drawing shapes.." I say and rest my finger on his abs. Wow. For a nerd he is muscular.

"Oh.. Okay." He says as one of his arms come shakily around my waist. I smile and look up at him, "I uh.. I-"

"It's fine Harry." I cut him off, "I was just wondering what we are doing today."

"Well I am going to help you study and then I am going to go to work."

"You have a job?" I ask.

"Yep!" Harry smiles.

"Oh.. What will I do?" I ask.

"What ever you want I suppose. I work for only 4 hours today so when I come home we can hang out again." Harry says and I nod.

"Okay so, when do you get home then?" I ask.

"Well I work until closing and the library closes at 8pm today so, I will be home around 8:20pm." He says.

Of corse he works at the library.

"Your such a nerd you know that." I smile.

"I-I uh.. I-"

"It's a good thing Harry. I like you the way you are." I say holding his hand and patting the back of it.

"Okay.." He blushes.

After a moment of silence I say, "When does sleepy over there wake up?"

"I will probably be at work when he wake up." Harry chuckles softly. I laugh alone with him and look over to the alarm clock which lights up in green numbers '10:32'.

"Breakfast then?" I ask.

"Sure!" Harry smiles and I smile along with him.

I run upstairs with Harry and we go to the kitchen to see a note from our parents. "What's it say?"

"Says that they are out again for breakfast. So, I shall make us a nice breakfast then." Harry says smiling and I nod smiling back.

Harry wanders around the kitchen adding random ingredients to our breakfast. He makes enough for Zayn once he wakes up and I watch Harry intently. His biceps tense as he stirs the eggs making scrambled eggs. Wow Harry has some toned muscles for a nerd.

"Hey Harry?" I ask.

"Yea?" He asks turning to me as he puts the spatula to the side.

"Are you a virgin?" I ask. What the hell am I doing? That's the most embarrassing question to ask! Oh dear lord.

"Uh.. Yea.. You?" He answers awkwardly, blushing slightly.

"No I uhh.. Lost it to a girl back when I was 14." I blush more. Wow. Way to go Lou. Blushing like a pro.

He turns back around and puts all the eggs on a large plate then into the oven set at 250. He puts bacon on a pan and within seconds the kitchen is smelling like bacon. There is an awkward silence as Harry begins to make pancakes and then, I decide it's time to speak up.

"What do you do at the library?" I ask.

"I restack books and check out books to people." He says and I nod.

"Cool, do you like working there?" I ask.

"It's okay. I mean it pays well." He says.

"Well that's always good. I don't have a job, but, I need one." I explain and he nods.

"If you lived closer I would get you a job here at the library with me.

"Of corse I have to live away from you though." I chuckle and he smiles nodding.

"Breakfast is ready." Harry says walking towards me with three plates of food. I stand up and take the pancakes and we walk to the dinning table. We sit down beside each other and put a serving of each on our plates.

"What do you think about our parents spending so much time with each other?" I ask Harry.

"Well seeing as my dad is a business man and never talks to girls outside his office. I think something's up." He says.

"Hmmm." I start thinking. I wonder what it could be- "what if they are dating?" I ask.

"Well that would be different." Harry says going into deep thought looking upset throughout his facial features.

"Yah.. It would. Does this upset you?" I ask.

"What? N-No it doesn't." He says and looks down at his food.

"Let me rephrase that- why does this upset you?" I ask.

"No reason. I want my father to be happy." Harry says then mutters something illegible.

"Well Harry you are going to tell me sooner or later..." I trail off before I jump him tickling him.

"S-stop!" Harry giggles but I keep moving my phalanges into his stomach.

"Tell me!" I taunt.

"Never!" He giggles and I continue to tickle him.

"Fine! I will give you a wet willy!" I chuckle and lean to his ear. "Tell me." I whisper my hot breath fanning over his face.

"L-Lou stop." Harry says trying to wiggle away and I smirk pinning him and I wiggle my tongue into his ear. "Louis." Harry mumbles my name.

"What is going on here?" Zayn asks.

"Harry won't tell me something!" I pout and look Harry up noticing a tent in his pants.

"Harry needs a shower." Zayn says pulling Harry away from me causing me to fall off him.

I watch Zayn push Harry up the stairs before I am alone with breakfast. I finish my plate and clean it up. Harry and Zayn come down together. Harry blushing like a tomato when he sees my face and Zayn smirking as he eats some breakfast.

"Sorry Lou.." Harry apologizes.

"It's fine Harry it happens." I brush it off and Harry nods, blushing.

"I am going to go to work now." Harry says leaving with Zayn following him laughing.

Oh dear.. Now time to clean.

*+*+*+*+*

Likeeee midnight memories is amazing and the AMAs made my night last night!!!!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT