Chapter 11

Chapter 11

My mum and Harry's dad came home and made some dinner around 7 45pm and I was still waiting on Harry.

"How is Harry treating you?" Harry's father asks.

"Just fine thank you." I smile and he nods.

"That's my boy." He says and turns to my mum.

There is totally something going on with -

"Harry! We are going to order some Chinese food, do you like that idea?" Harry's father asks.

"Yea dad.. I'm going up to my room." Harry says tuning his face from me. He runs up the stairs and I watch as Harry's fathers smile falters.

"I'm going to check on Harry." I say and the adults nod. I walk up to Harry's room and knock lightly on the door.

"Harry?" I whisper.

"Don't.. Stay outside I'm coming." Harry sniffles.

I open the door and walk over to Harry's small figure leaning over to a mirror.

"Hey Haz.. What happened?" I ask and Harry turns his face to me. "Who did this?" I ask touching his now purple cheek.

"My bullies." Harry whispers pulling away.

"Oh Harry.. You shouldn't let them do this to you." I whisper walking closer and putting my hand on his neck. "You have to show me them.. I will mess up their face."

"No Lou! Don't they are bad as it is." Harry pouts.

"But look at what they do. Those cowards." I reply holding Harry's hand. "C'mon lets go put some ice on it."

I pull Harry down the stairs and into the kitchen. I take the ice pack out of the freezer and put it on his cheek lightly. I take a paper towel piece and dab his lip. I look up at his eyes and smile.

"Does your lip hurt?" I ask.

"Not really." He mumbles.

"I don't think it's going to swell to bad.. Your lips will be fine only a small cut." I say look down at his lips.

"Boys!" My mum says coming in with Chinese, "I have Chinese!!"

"Okay mum I'm just healing Harry." I say looking up at her. She smiles and I watch as she gives me a thumbs up. I roll my eyes and look back at Harry.

"Let's eat." I smile and he smiles back.

I walk with him into the dinning room and we take a seat beside each other.

I serve Harry then myself. I pat Harry's back and he winces.

"Harry." I whisper.

"Forget it." Harry whispers and I nod. We eat our dinner and when we are done we clean up.

I walk into the living room and see our parents cuddling on the sofa.

CALLED IT!

I sneak back to Harry and out my finger on his lips pulling him up the stairs.

"Our parents are having a moment." I whisper and he nods. I pull him again and he winces. When I get to his room I start to pull the hem of his shirt up.

"What are you doing?" He asks pushing my hands down.

"I'm going to check out the damage, now let go." I say and pull his shirt over his head. I go around to his back and see one large bruise that goes down his arm. "Oh Harry." I shake my head dragging my fingers down his back and over his shoulder.

"It's fine Lou." Harry says turning around, "I'm use to it."

"You shouldn't be though." I say looking down his abs. Oh hot mama that's sexy. I look back up and smile, "you realize your strong enough to beat them right?"

"No way.. They are to strong.. Bigger then me too." Harry say and I shake my head chuckling.

"So what they can't beat the muscle you have." I say.

"Naw.. I only run and do core. These guys though.. Their arms are huge." Harry pouts.

"Well I can take em for you then." I say and he shakes his head.

"No way. I don't want you getting hurt." Harry says and I give him a hug.

"It's okay haz." I whisper and Harry yawns.

"Bed time." I smile and I strip to my boxers and Harry puts on some pj pants. I crawl into bed with Harry and I pull him into my chest. "I don't like you hurt." I whisper.

"I'm fine Lou." Harry whispers.

"Okay.. But promise if it ever gets any worse you tell me." I say and he nods, "goodnight Haz."

"Good night Louis." Harry says and I smile falling asleep with Harry's light snores brushing my chest.