Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Louis *POV*

--two months later--

I can't believe this.. Why?! I knew something was up when mum had them move in but this?! No!! No! No!!

I sit down on the edge of my bed and tug at my hairs.

*Flashback*

I am so happy. I mean Harry and I have been officially dating for about a month and a half. We had our first kiss two months ago though.

Man.. I am falling head over heels for this boy.

"Harry!!" I say as I walk into his new bedroom.

Mum had Harry's family move in and now it's Harry and me. Best friends and the most bestest boyfriends.

"Hey Lou!" Harry says kissing my lips softly.

I haven't gone very far with this pure angel but, I don't care. I will wait for him to be ready.

"How's my little nerdy birdy?" I ask winking at him.

"I'm great thank you." He says as he pulls me into a hug.

"Harry!! Louis!! We have some news come down stairs please!!" My mum shouts and Harry and I run down and see his father and my mother holding hands sitting on the couch. We take a seat on the sofa across from it and then my mum smiles widely.

"We have some great news." She says.

"Harry.. And Louis." Harry's father continues.

"We are getting married.. I know it's been only 3 months of us dating but.. We dated for 5 years before I met your father." My mum explains.

"And I never stopped loving her." Harry's father continues.

I can feel my heart tear into a million pieces. This can't actually be happening.

"So you two will be step-brothers!" My mum cheers and I glare at them before running to my room.

*flashback over*

This is the end. Their wedding will end us. It's illegal for brothers to date. Even if we aren't blood related.

"Lou.." Harry's voice whispers through the door. I open the door and let him in. "It will be okay Lou, we can work this out."

"They had to go and fuck it up! FUCK!" I yell and face plant on my bed crying.

"I'm not going to leave you no matter what.. We can be together.. We can move out of this country.. Out to the main land of Europe.. I have always wanted to live in a small cute house in holland." Harry says and I look at him.

"Shh.. Shh baby." Harry says kissing my nose.

"B-But we will be brothers now.." I say as my voice cracks.

"Not blood related.. It doesn't count." Harry says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I'm a nerd I just know that this isn't incest because we aren't related though blood." Harry says kissing my lips softly.

"H-Harry." I whisper.

"Yah?" He asks.

"I love you." I whisper. I look at him with a little worry since it is the first time we are saying it.

"I love you too Lou.. I love you.. I do I love Louis Tomlinson." Harry says smiling and I lean over and kiss his lips. He returns it and I pick myself up with my arms and lean over him, deepening the kiss. I play with his belt loop as I straddle over top of him. He blushes at the contact my crotch is giving his. I feel him go slightly hard and I smirk.

"Do you like that?" I ask.

He blushes nodding slightly as he bites his lip. "And this?" I ask rolling my hips against his. He nods a little excited and I smirk feeling him go harder. I lean down and kiss his lips and roll my tongue into his mouth.

"Louis hun?" My mum calls through the door. I put my finger on Harry's lips signaling for him to be quiet and I answer.

"Yes mum?" I ask and roll my hips on Harry's.

"You ran away I was just checking to see if you were okay?" She asks.

I grind Harry a bit faster and kiss his lips quickly before answering, "yah I'm fine.. It was just surprising.. I didn't really know how to take it."

"Okay have you seen Harry?" She asks.

I look down at his distressed figure, sweating a squirming underneath me as I grind into his completely hard member.

"Yah he's with me." I reply as I get off of him and pull his shirt off.

"Is he okay with it?" She asks.

I pull his sweats off. Whoa.. Harry.. Looks pretty strained in there.. How big is he?

"Yah he is!" I holler back palming him through his boxers. "May I?" I whisper ask him. He nods frantically waiting for release. I pull his boxers off and my mum calls through the door again, "how is he?"

"He's big." I reply then go wide eyed looking at Harry as he blushes.

"What was that?"

"He's big on the idea." I cover up and Harry lets out a small laugh as I look at his huge member. Well I guess the whole big hand, big feet, big dick thing is a true thing.

"Well that's good.. May I come in?" She asks.

"No mum.." I groan and stroke Harry in my hands.

"What's going on?" My mum asks quizzically.

"I'm bout to give Harry a hand job.. Maybe suck him off." I whisper feeling Harry throb at what I said.

I smirk up at him before saying, "I just want some time to think about what's going on you kindda threw this on me."

I put Harry into my mouth and he moans softly and goes wide eyed. "It's okay." I whisper with him still in my mouth. He grabs hold of the sheets and clenches his hands into fists. I bob my head up and down and up. I gag on him and deep throat him completely. I hollow out my mouth and continue bobbing my head. He clenches his eyes and throws his head back. I put my hands on his balls and massage them.

"Oh Louis." Harry moans quietly.

I hum against him and I watch his body tremble. He's going to cum...

"Louisss." He moans and I cover his mouth with my hand and my other hand continues massaging his balls. He screams into my hand and I feel his cum splash in my throat. I release him as his body falls back onto the bed and I hear Harry's father and my mother.

"What's going on?!" They shout through the door.

"Harry is a wimp. He saw a spider." I reply raspy from the events that took place less then 20 seconds ago.

"Oi... Okay just making sure.. He seemed pretty distressed." Harry's father says as I climb on the bed beside Harry and pull him into my arms.

"He's okay now it was a nest of baby spiders." I say and they reply with a 'okay'.

I notice Harry has fallen asleep and I smirk. I kiss his lips and get up. I walk over to the sofa in my room and grab the big fluffy blanket. I put it on top of his sleeping figure and lay down beside him caressing his hair.

"I love you Harry." I whisper before pulling him into my arms and falling asleep, not caring that I still have a hard on from hell.