Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Louis *POV*

"What is going on here?" My mothers voice flows through my ears.

Shit.

"Uh.. Mum.. I uhmm.. I can explain." I say as I pull my hips from Harry's erection and sits beside him putting a pillow on mine and Harry's lap.

"Louis.. Hun.. I-"

"Mum I uhmm I think I'm gay or bi. Actually I know I am. I love Harry mum.. It been like this since we went to his house practically." I mumble.

"Hun.. I don't know how to reply.. This is illegal." My mum says with sad eyes.

"I know.. That's why I didn't want your wedding to happen.. I love you to bits but.. Harry.." My voice cracks at Harry's name.

This can't be it.

"Louis.. I think it's best you stay away from Harry until we can sort this out." My mum says and I look at Harry to see a tear fall down his face.

"No. You can't. I'm not leaving my Harry. I love him more then you love his dad." I say holding Harry into my chest.

"What do you know about love your still a teenager." My mum glares.

"I know enough about it to know I'm not leaving my Harry. I know enough about love to know I won't stay away from my foundation. He is the one I look to when I need someone." I say as I kiss Harry's cheek.

"Hey hun what's taking you so long-" Harry's dad cuts off when he sees us and Harry crying.

"Harry.. What's going on?" His father asks as he goes closer to Harry. Close enough for Harry to cry into his stomach.

"Harry tell me what's the matter?" He asks caressing Harry's hair.

"Sh-she doesn't like me.. I-I want her to like me." Harry cries and I feel myself break.

"What?" He asks looking at my mum.

"Babe I never said that-"

"I'm dating your son sir.. It's been like that since I came to your house a while back and.. Well I love him.. And my mum is just confused because well I'm gay or bi." I say and he nods in understanding.

"She likes you Harry.. Actually she loves you but remember back when you first came out with me and how confused and scared for you, I was?" He asks and Harry just nods, "it will be okay.. We will figure a way for you both to be together."

"Thanks da." Harry mumbles and my mum looks at me in a sad way.

Hmm..? I have a feeling this isn't going to end well..

"We should get going." My mum says.

"Okay hun." Harry's father says and before they leave my mum comes back in.

"Please don't do it there." She says and leaves.

I blush looking at Harry. I kiss his forehead and pull him into my chest.

"It will be okay Harry.." I mumble and Harry nods.

"I just love you so much Lou." He cries and I caress his hair.

"I love you too baby.. I wouldn't leave you for the world." I say and kiss down his jaw line. Harry giggles and I begin to tickle his sides.

"HARRY!! LOUIS!! WE ARE HERE!!" The boys say coming into the living room as I tickled Harry.

"Oh good .. I really was hoping we would walk in on something since we are an hour early." Niall says and Liam and him take a seat on the lazy boy.

"My mum left mon-"

"Why was Harry crying?" Liam asks noticing Harry's fresh tears on my shirt and the puffiness of his eyes.

"My mum caught us." I mumble and Liam goes wide eyed.

"Wait.. How did she catch you? Please tell me you weren't-"

"She caught me kissing and grinding Harry." I cut of Liam and Niall laughing.

"How did that go down?" Liam asks.

"Not very well.." I mumble, "but Harry's dad was more understanding."

"Well.. Why don't we order Nandos and watch something to get your minds off of it." Liam says.

"Sounds good." I say and hand Niall the phone, "we only have 30£ so don't go above it."

"I have some money too." Niall says dialing and leaving the room for a bit.

He comes back smiling, "since I always go their they are bringing it to us ASAP."

"Well doesn't that make you happy." I laugh and Harry pulls me closer so he can cuddle into me. I smile down at him and kiss his hair.

We play some fifa14 until the food arrives and then we go to the kitchen. Niall ordered 4 bags of food. Niall ended up paying some extra money as well. No duh though..

"Okay so these two are for me and those two are for you guys." Niall says digging in and we roll our eyes as we pick and choose some of the take away on our plates.

When we finish eating we go to the living room and Harry and I take a seat on one couch and Liam and Niall do on another.

I pull Harry on top of me as i lay down and wrap my arms around his waist as he lays his head on my chest.

We press play on 'The Avengers' and around the middle I hear a soft moan.

Please let it be an accident...

I look over at Liam and Niall and see them both shirtless as - wait a sec.. Liam is the controlling person in these situations.. But he's so cute and innocent -- guess not - Liam just grinds hard core into Niall and I look away at Harry. He stares wide eyed at them as I presume Niall moans Liam's name. Seriously though.. Now?

I write down a quick note and address it to them saying they are sleeping in Harry's room and put it on the side table by them.

I go over to Harry pulling him with me. I go up to my room with Harry and sit him on the bed.

"It's okay Haz we can relax upstairs." I say as I crawl in.

"L-Lou.." Harry stutters.

"Yah?"

"Never mind I'm going to use the bathroom." Harry mutters walking into the bathroom.

Is he okay?

I wait for a minute and he doesn't come back. Is he okay?

I go to the bathroom door and hear moans through the door. Well shit.

As I open the door silently Harry moans my name as he gives himself a hand job. His eyes are closed and he looks distressed with sweat down his legs.

Me thinks the little scene downstairs turned Harry on.

Well this scene is turning me on! Shit that's hot.

I smirk and get on my hands and knees as he sits against the tub with his legs wide open. As his hands go down I put my mouth where his hands are and look him into his shocked eyes. I deep throat him and gag a little on his size. I wink up at him as he moans my name putting his hands in my hair. I take a hand and begin to massage his balls. I watch him squirm under me and hum onto him.

"L-Louis." He stutters out another moan.

I attempt to say 'yah Harry' on his dick knowing it won't come out as words but the vibration from it causes him to hit his high.

"Louis! Shit." Harry moans.

I feel him splash down my throat and pull away.

"Now Harry.. You really turned me on with that scene." I say gesturing to my pants and Harry blushes. "Come with me." I whisper pulling him to the bed.

I remove his shirt and remove my clothes right in front of him. I slowly take my boxers down and I spring up.

I lay down on the bed and guide Harry over. "I want you to blow me." I whisper and Harry nods a bunch.

"Take it slow babe." I whisper and he goes between my legs and puts me into his mouth but only the tip. I moan sitting up and give him a place to put his hands. He digs his nails into my hips as I help him lower his head. He gags and pulls away from my strong hold in fright.

"It's okay.. That's suppose to happen.." I whisper and he nods. I wipe the tear falling down his face. "Here just give me a hand job babe."

He shakes his head putting me into his mouth. He sucks the tip and grab my hand putting it on his head. I take the hint and help push his head down. He gags on my again but this time doesn't freak out. When he reaches my base he looks at me to see if he's doing ok. I moan at his look.

"Bob your head now." I say and he does as told. I grab on of his hands and put it on my balls and squeeze his hand so he squeezes my balls.

He begins to bob and massage my balls and I moan out his name. He goes faster and I feel myself tightening in my stomach.

"Oh Harry." I moan his name. "I'm going to cum s-soon."

He hollows out his mouth and bobs fast and I put a pillow to my face to keep the whole house from hearing me.

"HARRRRRRY!" I scream I feel myself release into his throat and he pulls away.

"Babe you did so good." I pant pulling him close to me. After about five minutes of relaxing I get up and hand Harry new boxers and put in a pair myself. "Mum will probably come check on us." I explain putting the clothes into the hamper and going back to Harry.

"Okay.. Good thinking." Harry mumbles as he cuddles into my chest.

"Night Haz.. I love you baby." I say and he replies with a slurred "I love you too."

*************

If you want to comment I'm just wondering:

What country are you guys from?

I'm from Canada over here xD