Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Harry *POV*

Louis and I have been able to walk hand in hand at the farmers market. I can't stop smiling though. It feels so nice. I mean we get a few glares but others smile when they see us and I am happy they at least accept it.

If only they new he is my brother through marriage....

I see a little donut stand and I pull Louis over to it. I watch as the machine plops out fresh miniature donuts and smile up at Louis as they are being freshly made.

"Can I help you boys?" The old man asks.

"How much for a dozen donuts?" Louis asks and I smile wider as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"3£." He says and smiles, "Can I get you boys a serving?"

"You want some babe?" Louis asks looking at me and I nod vigorously.

"We will take two dozen then." Louis says.

"Would you like that with honey, brown sugar, or cinnamon?" He asks looking at me.

"Can we get a honey on twelve and... Uhmm.."

"You can get brown sugar and cinnamon mixed?" He offers.

"Okay honey and that." I smile.

"Okay one sec." He says taking some freshly made ones and puts twelve in a small box and twelve in a small bag. He drizzles honey on the boxed ones and puts the brown sugar and cinnamon in the bag and shakes it.

"Here you are boys." He smiles and Louis hands him the money. We take the food and he says, "stay proud boys. Don't regret it."

"Regret?" I ask eating a donut.

"Your relationship." He says.

"Thanks for the advice sir." Louis says.

"Trust me it's worth it in the end." He says and I hug Louis.

"I won't ever let him go." I mumble into Louis' neck.

"I'll be see you boys." He says before he disappears around the corner.

I walk with Louis eating our donuts.

His hand reaches for mine and I feel his honey sticky hand grasp my sugar sweet ones. I giggle and we walk to the fresh milk.

"Is this raw milk?" I ask.

"Sure is." The younger farmer says glancing at out hands and back to our faces.

"Could we get one glass bottle." I ask admiring it.

"Sure thing!" He smiles and hands us a Liter glass of milk with a tin lid.

Louis gets out a 10£ bill offering it and he shakes his head.

"No no.. Anything for a friend." He smiles.

"Do we know you?" I ask.

"Do you need to?" He asks as he goes to another customer.

I look at Louis confused and he shrugs. We walk with our milk and donuts to the car and we pass a tea stand.

Louis runs to it and orders his favorite tea. Yorkshire. But this is freshly made from these people.

"Thank you so much ma'am." He says handing her 2£.

"Harry can I try some of that milk in this?" Louis asks and I smile and we go over to a bar table. He opens the styrofoam container and I wrap my arms around his as he pours some into the cup. I watch the thin liquid pour into the cup and I smile.

"Raw milk is my favorite.. We were never meant to drink pasteurized milk with all those chemicals. This is so much healthier." I say and he nods taking a smile.

"It tastes better to!" Louis says and I nod kissing his tea/milk mustache.

"Mmmmmm.. Your so right." I wink and he smiles.

I close the bottle of milk and we make our way to the meeting spot.

I see Grandma patting a pig that is probably up to her mid thigh.

"Grandma!" I say and she looks up.

"Harry come meet Otis! He's the farmers market pig." Grandma smiles and I pat the pig.

"We got some raw milk and donuts." I smile and see Otis sniffing the bag.

"Oti here likes the donuts." She says, "he will even do tricks for them."

"Really?" I say and take out a donut and Otis looks up at it like the most cherished thing. "Sit?" The pig sits and I turn to Louis who smirks at me, "lie down?" The pig lies down and I hand him the honey donut.

"Ooo ooo!" Grandma says then takes a honey donut, "roll over Otis." The pig rolls over and I stare amazed.

"Cool animal." I smile.

"Yah pigs are actually smarter then dogs." My grandma says as we walk to the car.

**************************

"Harrrry." Louis whines as I sit on the hammock reading the divergent series again. I'm on insurgent. Just finished divergent.

"What Lou?" I as looking over to him.

"Do something with me. Stop reading." He pouts.

"Sorry babe.. I really like this series. I say putting the book down and sitting up. Louis gives me a short kiss and leans his head on mine.

"It's okay.. I like that you like books.. Can you read me a story?" Louis asks.

"Sure Lou." I say and he crawls on the hammock handing me a longer story book.

I begin to read the book to Louis as he traces designs onto my chest. I read the last sentence of the book and Louis' light snores are the only thing to be heard. I caress his hair while finishing my book until the sun begins to set.

"Louis.. We should go in." I whisper and he stirs. I look where he was laying and you can see the trail of drool.

"Huh?" Louis asks half asleep.

"We should go inside." I whisper and he nods.

I grab the books and hold Louis' hand as we walk into the house.

"When's dinner?" I ask.

"An hour to two hours." Grandma says and I nod.

"Sounds good. I'm going to let Louis sleep until dinner." I say and grandma and she nods waving me off and I set the books down while helping Louis up the stairs and tucking him in the bed while I finish up the series completely.

*********

Thanks so much for all your comments :)

Another update for you wonderful people!

My dog is the cutest! Like oh my gush... Like OMG.. Save meeeee

That and some Larry fluff in this chap. My heart is melting I swear!

Oh! And I tore my meniscus in my knee. shit.