Chapter 4

Niall's *POV* Still

"Uhhh.. I was having a dream?" I say questioningly.

"Wet dream?" Liam asks still very calm.

"Yea." I blush looking away.

These dreams are getting more and more recently. I am lucky that they woke me up. I know what happens next and it would not have been good if I began to hump Liam while moaning his name.

"It's okay, we all have them." Liam says sympathetically while wiping his purple nipple.

"Sorry." I blush.

"You really gave it to him good eh Niall," Louis laughs, lightening the mood.

"Yah, you'll give your guy tons of pleasure when you find him." Liam chuckles and Louis looks at him oddly.

"Did it pleasure you?" Louis asks.

"Uhmm.." Liam blushes and then says, "Niall are you hungry?"

"Yea kind of." I say and he gets out of the bed.

 Liam walks out of the room and I follow close behind him. I look back to see where Louis is but he's not there?

"Liam?" I ask.

"Yah Nialler?" Liam asks.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"6:30am." Liam says.

"Okay we woke up at a good time." I say and walk with Liam to make food.

Louis' *POV*

Whoa. Liam likes NIALL! Plot twist! Maybe Liam didn't realise it with Dani.. Or maybe he used Dani.

I dunn but, Liam might want to get rid of that boner. I can't believe Niall and Liam both didn't notice! Especially Liam its right there! He didn't feel it? Or maybe he is still enjoying the pleasure Niall brought him.

I got dressed to let Niall and Liam talk alone downstairs. Hopefully they will confess their love and make out or something. I finish getting ready and put a beanie on my head. My hair is a total disaster today. I walk out of the room and walk downstairs. I hear some quiet talking then Niall's booming laughter. Great. They didn't confess their love. Damn.

"Hey guys!" I walk in and take a seat beside Liam.

"Hey Lou, here's your breakfast." Liam says sliding over some eggs and bacon. I smile and dig in. After breakfast the boys go to the room to get changed and as for me well I just go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Louis!" Niall calls.

"Yah Niall?" I ask and he is in the hallway not dressed yet.

"Uhmm.. Could I get some clothes?" He asks.

"Sure thing Nialler." I smile and walk into the room where Liam has gotten dressed. I grab some school clothes that Niall left here a week and a bti back and some clean boxers and hand it to him and he changes in the washroom.

"Ready to go guys?" I ask.

"Sure thing Lou! Be down in a bit." Liam says and I nod.

I walk to my car and get in, turning on the engine. I decide to text Harry and see if he iis ignoring me.

Me: Morning Harry, just wondering but, are you ignoring me?

It was a long shot that he would reply but, I miss chatting with this curly haired freak. I sigh as my friends come back to the car and I still haven't recieve any messages from Harry. Once they are in and buckled up I drive off to school. Once we go there we all went to our lockers. The day went on as usual, like before I met Harry and now I am at lunch. I barely paid attention in my classes. I either day dreamed of meeting Harry or played temple run on my phone. I am trying to get new people for my game. I already have all the level ups. Yah that's how much I play that game.

Anyways, I am here with Liam because Niall is at a lunch detention for eating and sleeping in Math. I don't blame him that class gets so boring!

"So, Liam.." I smirk.

"What's going on Louis?" Liam asks.

"This morning you didn't answer me. When Niall was sucking your nipple, did it turn you on? Did you want to scream and moan in pleassure." I wink at him.

"N-No." Liam says avoiding eye contact and blushing.

"Don't lie Liam. You suck at it." I say.

"Okay, fine. It did.. I don't know why but I just loved the feeling of Niall." He says blushing looking at the ground.

"YES! Finally, dude you need to make a move." I say.

"What do you m-mean?" Liam asks.

"I mean tonight you are going to make a move on Niall." I say and Liam shakes his head.

"N-No." He says.

"Why not." I whine.

"One, Niall doesn't like me like that. Two, I am not good at making moves. You saw me with Dani!" He exclaims.

"Yah, dude you sucked at it, no matter what you ended up failing." I say slightly laughing remembering when he tried to give her their first kiss. He ended up tripping and she caught him. What a guy.

"That doesn't help." He pouts.

"Trust me Liam, hang out with Niall tonight.. Alone and one of you is bound to make a first move." I explain and Liam nods.

"My parents are out for the weekend so Niall can come over and we will be alone." He says and I clap my hands.

"That's it! Give me your phone!" I say taking his phone and texting Niall.

Hey Niall wanna sleep over tonight? You, Louis and Me.

"I thought we were going to be alone?" Liam says confused.

"Yah, but I am making it seem more normal. You always invite me so, I will just decline your offer- Liam I can't go- There now you aren't lying." I wink at Liam.

"Your weird. Okay, so I will have a sleep over tonight with him?" Liam asks.

"Yah, get some Li." I wink.

"Louis. No." Liam blushes.

The phone vibrates and I check it.

Niall: SURE! I will be there at 5pm I have an after school detention for first period :/ I guess talking back to the teacher wasn't the best idea :P

Okay Nialler! See you at 5pm, Louis can't come

"There you go! Now have fun tonight." I say and the lunch bell rings.