Chapter 2

It's weird, I have been messaging Harry all weekend, but, at the same time I am enjoying myself. Harry and I have exchanged multiple photos, for me I usually get him to send pictures of his hair and eyes. HE HAS CURLY HAIR AND GREEN EYES!

Anyway I am packing my bag for school today and I put my phone into my pocket. Harry and I exchanged numbers on Sunday so we could text each other and his name in my phone is Curly. I felt very creative for that one. Jokes jokes.

I walk downstairs to my mother and grab my tea and eat my eggs which she has so kindly made for me this morning. I thank her and grab my bag, while slipping on TOMs. I walk out to my car and get in. I driver to Niall's house and pick him up. Then I go to the school with Niall and walk into the building. Niall, Liam and I have lockers right beside each other. When we get there we see Dani and Liam chatting I give Niall a christian side hug and open my locker. I walk put my bag away and take out my phone.

Curly: Good morning Lou :)

Me: Good morning Harry! Ready for another boring day of school :P

Curly: As always, but this time I have someone interesting to text so don't leave me hangin

Me: Is Harry Styles telling me to text in class?

Curly: You know it ;)

Me: Your weird, but okay! I will text yah!

Curly: Good!

"Lou are you still texting that boy from Omegle?" Niall asks.

"Yah, he's actually a cool guy, I am going to his house for a week and then he's coming to my house for a week during summer vacation so you can meet him in person." I smile.

"Yah and you can too." He chuckles.

"What is this all about?" Liam asks.

"Louis has a friend he met on an online site on Friday." Niall says.

"Louis you know that's-" I cut Liam off.

"Dangerous. Okay mum." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Besides, Lou, you have friends here." Liam says.

"I know but, none of you have curly hair or green eyes." I say.

"I will grow my hair out again, then." Liam says.

"Cool Liam cool. It's just not the same." I say as the bell rings. We all walk to our classes where the teacher blab on about final exams for the first part and then out real work for the second part. Lunch comes around in a flash and the whole time during class I texted Harry. Now we are both off to lunch so we said good bye until class time comes again.

"Lou! Over here!" Liam calls from under a tree with Dani cuddling into him.

"Hey guys, Dani." I say.

"Hey Lou." Dani says.

"Wanna go catch the Despicable Me 2 film tomorrow? It's cheap day for students." I smile.

"Sure! Can I bring-" I cut Liam off.

"Liammmmm.. We are going as a trio since somebody didn't join us for a hang out on Friday." I say.

"Fine fine. Sorry Dani." Liam says.

"It's okay I have plans anyways." Dani says.

"What plans?" I ask.

"Uhmm.. They are with uh- Dance practice with the girls? Yah.. Big tournie coming up." She says looking around awkwardly. Niall and I narrow our eyes at her and Liam just smiles like the happy camper he is.

"I think Dani is lying." Niall whispers to me.

"I know.. I think so to." I say.

"So! What were you guys up to this weekend?" Dani asks changing the subject.

I take a bite of my sandwich ignoring the question as the other boys answer. I feel my phone vibrate and I take it out of my pocket.

Curly: Off to the ER... Might give you late responses

Me: WHAT?! WHY?!!

Curly: Bullies.. Not a big deal though..

Me: Yes it is Harry, don't let people bully you!

Curly: I wish I was as cool as you Lou but, being gay makes me their #1 target.

Me: Doesn't anyone stick up for you?

Curly: My friend Zayn but, he is away for the week :/

Me: Harry...

Curly: It's okay Lou :) Text you in a bit

"Harry is going to the ER." I say.

"What?! What happened to him?" Liam asks.

"I thought you thought he was dangerous." I state.

"I do, but, I care bout everyone." Liam says.

"Well he was bullied so now he is off to get X-rays and stitches I presume." I say.

"Oh dear." Niall says.

"Yah I know right." I say and the bell rings shortly after. I go to my last class and sit there bored. I twiddle my thumbs and then end up falling asleep.

"Louuuu.." 

"Louis!"

"Lewis!"

"Don't call me Lewis." I say tiredly.

"Well the bell ring let's get going home." Niall says.

"Okay." i mumble and stretch up.

We leave the school gates and I drop Niall off at his house. I have one question on my mind and it has been there since lunch.

How far away is Holmes chapel from here?