Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Harry *POV*

**1 month later**

It's been a month and I was diagnosed with low iron. That's why I was sleeping so much. Louis was quite scared and it was waaaaay cute. So now I'm on iron pills and I'm okay with it.

Louis makes sure I am in bed early so I can get my sleep and makes sure I take my pills. What a guy.

Anyways, in a week my father and Louis' mum will be getting married.

While they are on their honey moon Louis and I will be staying at my grandma's estate in southern England. Which I'm okay with. It's so amazing there Louis will love it. I think Niall, Liam and Zayn are coming. It's going to be so much fun.

"Harry!! Are you ready we are about to have dinner rehearsals!!" My dad calls.

I sigh straightening out my bow tie and dress shirt before walking to Louis' room. I knock on the door and wait for a reply.

"Just come in." Louis says and I walk in seeing he is struggling with his tie.

I smirk as I go to him and undo the mess of a tie he had and fixed it properly. I tuck his shirt in and button it up better.

"Much better?" I ask.

"Thanks Harry." Louis says kissing my lips.

"Your welcome Lou Lou." I say against his lips and we walk downstairs to see my father and Louis mum in the car. We hop in and drive to the dinning hall.

We take a seat beside out parents and wait for the guest to come and celebrate.

I see Gemma walk through the doors and go wide eyed.

"Gemma?"

"Hey Harry!" She says and gives me a huge hug.

"I missed you sis." I mumble into her neck.

"I missed you too Harry Berry." Gemma says.

"What are you going here?" I ask.

"Louis' mum wanted me to be the maid of honor." Gemma explains and I smile.

"That's awesome!" I smile and we take a seat again.

"Oh Gem this is Louis." I say and they shake hands.

We get on with the rehearsal and finally we are able to go home.

"Mum I'm going to take Harry home." Louis says and walks me out of the dinning hall. We call a cab and go home. I can feel myself falling asleep.

The car stops and we pay.

"Here Harry let me carry you in." Louis says, "fall asleep baby."

He picks me up and I go limp in his arms and rest my head on his chest. He walks me to his room opening the door with his foot.

"I will tell mum you didn't want to sleep alone and we watched movie to bed so you can sleep with me." Louis says and I nod smiling.

"Thanks Lou." I say as he removes my clothes down to my boxers and tucks me in. He removes his clothes down to his boxers and comes and pulls me into his chest.

"Good night Harry." Louis says.

"Good night Lou." I reply.

**************************
*1 Week Later*

Louis' *POV*

Wow.. I can't believe this is the day that my life goes from easy to complicated with Harry.

Liam and Niall can't come to harry's grandma's house because they are at Liam's cabin. We all know what they are doing.

I smirk to myself as I struggle with my tie again. I sigh and go to the other room at the chapel where Harry is.

"Harry?" I ask.

"Yah Lou?" He says through the door.

I open the door and walk up to him.

"I need help." I pout and Harry smiles fixing my clothes. He looks so adorable in his bow tie.

I give him a hug before he is called out. I kiss his cheek as he leaves and feel around for the- wait. Where did I leave the rings.

shit shit shit.

"By the way Lou." Harry says as he comes back, "I kept these safe for you." He hands me the rings on their red pillow and I smile.

"Thanks Haz." He leaves again and I wait for my call.

I walk down the isle to the opposite side of Harry and his father. I check Harry out absentmindedly until the music to 'here comes the bride' comes on.

I look up to see my mum dressed beautifully. Wow. I really hope my mum is happy.

The ceremony begins and I wait for my cue. I kneel and hold up the rings as Harry's father places a ring on my mother and my mum does the same to him.

I move out of the way as the ceremony ends and we go to the dinning hall for the wedding dinner. The first dance comes on and I watch my mother dance with Harry's father. When it's time for everyone to join in I shyly make my way to Harry.

"Can I have this dance?" I ask and Harry smiles.

"Are you sure.. You know?" Harry looks over at our parents.

"They are to busy with each other." I say and grab his hand.

I pull him to me and put one arm around his waist and the other holds his hand lightly. I sway as he relaxes in my arms and his other hand rests on my arm. I pull him closer and he rests his head on my shoulder. We continue to sway and I sigh.

I hear someone clear their throat and I look up to see Harry's grandma. Shit.

"Uhm.. Hi." I blush pulling away from Harry.

"So you two are dating." She says.

"W-what?" I ask.

"Well your lucky that everyone is busy admiring the bride and groom to notice that their sons have been slow dancing for two songs." she smirks.

"Grandma please don't tell anyone." Harry pleads.

"I won't." She smiles, "how long has this been going on?"

"Three months and a half." I say smiling.

"You've been counting?" Harry smiles.

I blush before saying, "uhmm yah.. It was the best day of my life so far."

"AWWW you two! Well I'm glad u get to house you boys. Don't worry you can show affection around me at the home. I hope everything will work out for you boys." Harry's grandma says and we wave before going to the head table to eat.

After the dinner everyone does their speeches and it's my turn. I stand by the mic and clear my throat.

"I just have a few words to say.. It's that I am making a huge sacrifice that neither you mum or now my new dad even know. I love you both and wish you the best in your relationship. I just thought I would sing something to end the night since I might as well end it in a Big Bang." I smile and turn to the band snapping my fingers.

"I wrote this one and I hope you like it.. Your my everything"

Harry *POV*

"I wrote this one and I hope you like it.. Your my everything." Louis says as he looks into my eyes then back down.

I feel butterflies in my stomach knowing he is singing this for me. He wrote this for me.

He clears his throat quickly before going into the song.

"One day you'll come into my world and say it all

You'll say will be together even when your lost

One day you'll say these words I thought but never said

You'll say were better off together in our bed.."

(The song is Something great [if you are a little blonde and didn't catch on right away] play it at this part you'll die crying)

I watch as he puts his emotion into the song and feel myself tear up a bit as he sings the chorus.

".. the script was written and I could not change a thing

I want to rip it all to shreds and start again

One day I'll come into your world and get it right

I'll say we're better off together here tonight.."

He continues onto the chorus and sings it twice. He looks at me and I let a tear fall. He smiles and I smile back.

The music slows down and he slowly sings the final part.

"Your all I want

So much it's hurting

Your all I want

So much it's hurting."

He ends the song and I have to leave before anybody sees me cry. I go to the corridor which leads to the lavatory and let the tears fall.

"Harry?" Louis calls.

"Lou." I say and he comes into the light by me.

"Don't cry baby." He says and I pull his face to mine. I crash my lips to his and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you so much Lou." I says in the kiss and I beg his lips for more attention. It gets heated but Louis pulls away.

I pant hard and Louis smiles, "if I knew earlier all I had to do was make you a song and you would get greedy with your kiss I would have done it a while ago." Louis pants out.

"Never leave me." I say and Louis smiles.

"Never ever." He pulls me back into a sweet loving kiss.

***************

Who else got major Larry feels there..??

Thanks for the comments :)

I'm 3 inches taller then Harry if he is as you say 5'11 :'(

I'm forever alone!