Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Louis has been avoiding any sexual activity since that day. Actually he hasn't even touched me. I feel so neglected.

It's been 4 days! My grandma will be done with her football games soon. Like tomorrow!

I just want to make Louis happy.

I frown to myself as I write down some thing we need.

"Hey Hazza baby." Louis says handing me my pills and a glass of water.

"Thanks Lou." I smile and swallow them down.

"Your welcome my Hazzabear." Louis says and sits beside me in the study.

Hmm.. Maybe I will take the first move?

I mean my grandma is gardening... We could do it right here in the study.

Is that weird?

Louis takes out some paper an just doodles on it. I put my left hand on his knee while I pretend to write and slowly move it up hoping he will get the hint.

"What are you doing Harry?" Louis asks.

"I uhmm.. I was caressing your leg?" I say and blush pulling my hand away.

"Your turning me on Haz.. Don't do that k babe." He says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"For one I don't want a repeat of 4 days ago and your grandma is home she could walk in on this." Louis says standing up and going to the bookshelf.

"It's not going to happen again Louis." I say sternly using his full name instead of 'Lou'. "For Pete's sake! Your fucking neglecting me! You don't kiss me anymore you don't hug me! What is wrong with you? I'm not some fragile piece of glass!"

He turns to me looking quite shocked at my yelling well.. Well I don't want his neglect it hurts.

"Just break up with me then! If you don't want me anymore! Fuck! All this hurts you know!" I shout some more before wiping all the books off the desk and storming out of the room.

I walk to the garden and see my grandma. She is busy planting some fall flowers.

"Hey grandma." I mumble handing her a purple flower.

"What's wrong Harry?" She asks holding the flowers I have her and looks at me.

A few tears leave my eyes before I'm in a full on sob.

"Harry.. Hun.. What's going on?" Grandma says putting the flowers aside and bringing me into a hug.

"Louis is neglecting me." I say through my sobs.

"I have been noticing that. Do you know why?" Grandma asks.

"I uhmm.. The day I fainted I got really sick from having kiss of iron.. And he uhmm.. He was giving me a uhmm.. Thing.. When I fainted in his arms.." I mumble blushing from the fact I told my grandma.

"I was beginning to wonder why you had so much iron loss that you fainted.." My grandma smirks.

"Grandma.." I groan and her facial expression softens.

"Well.. I think Louis is scared hun.. I mean if he fainted in your arms you would be pretty traumatized no?" Grandma asks and I nod.

"But he doesn't even hug me anymore." I say and she sighs.

"He's afraid Harry.. You should respect that part.. Maybe initiate a hug and see what he does." My grandma suggests.

"What if he declines?" I ask.

"What if he doesn't?" Grandma responds with a question. "Just go to Louis. Maybe he needs a hug?"

I nod thanking my grandma before going into the house. I go to the study and Louis is no longer there but everything is clean.

I walk to our room and see Louis laying face down into a pillow. As his shoulders shake and muffled sobs come from him.

"L-Lou?" My voice cracks seeing him like this hurts.

"Harry?" He says looking at me. His eyes red and puffy but he still looks handsome.

"I-I'm sorry Lou." I apologize and my voice continues cracking. "I just miss you loving me."

He stands up and walks to me. He pulls me into his arms as he holds me close, "I'm sorry for neglecting you.."

"I love you Louis.. I love you so much it hurts." I say my voice cracking on 'hurts'.

"It's going to be okay.." He reassures. "Promise if you ever feel like you will pass out.. Tell me?"

"I promise.. As long as you kiss me.." I mumble against his chest.

He pulls my chin to look at him softly. He looks into my glossy eyes as I look into his and he places his lips on mine.

"I'm so sorry Harry.. I just felt so guilty about doing that to you." Louis say holding me close to his chest.

"No Lou.. It was my fault I shouldn't have forgotten those pills. They are important and it slipped my mind but look! I'm still here and I have my energy." I say and Louis says kissing my jaw line.

"Promise me before we make love you will take an extra iron pill?" Louis asks and I nod.

"I will do that." I whisper and Louis looks at me smiling.

"How are you feeling?" He asks with his arms around my waist.

"I'm very well thank you." I say and he nods.

"Good." Louis says and we clean up the room and change the sheets on the bed again.

We climb into the fresh white sheets and turn on the TV. We change the channel to the movie channel and Narnia was on. I haven't seen that in years.

I cuddle into Louis' chest and we spend the rest of the afternoon chatting and watching movies.

"Boys?" My grandma comes in and smiles. "All better?"

"Yah." I smile putting my head into his chest.

"I knew you couldn't say upset with him." My grandma says, "well I'm out. Have fun but not too much."

We hear her leave out the front door and we finish up our second movie. It was one of the 007 movies. I think casino royal.

I feel Louis begin to kiss down my neck and I lean into his kisses. He rubs my lower belly and I moan a little as he sucks on my sweet spot.

"Go take an extra pill babe." Louis mumbles caressing over my crotch.

I moan and he helps me up as I walk to the bathroom. I take a pill and swallow it down with some tap water.

I blush knowing what's coming then I begin to think.....

Is it going to hurt?

I walk out of the bathroom and see Louis putting some stuff on the bedside table beside him.

A candy wrapper and soap?

"Louis why do you have candy and soap?" I ask as I crawl on the bed.

"Hun.. That's not candy and soap." Louis says crawling over to me, "That's a condom and lube." He whispers before pressing his lips to mine. We kiss on our knees until Louis lies me down on the pillow and I let my him lay between my legs. Louis plays with my hair while I put my hands up his shirt. He let me pull it over his head before he goes back to the kiss. Louis unbuttons my shirt and pulls it out of my pants and removes it from me.

"You had to wear a button up shirt.." Louis says against my list before his tongue enters my mouth.

(If you don't like smut then skip on through to et next chapter.. If not then ;) enjoy)

The kiss gets more heated and he pulls off my pants along with my boxers and I spring up against his denim. Louis takes my shaky hands and puts it on the hem of his pants. I attempt to unbutton his pants but I'm so nervous I'm shaking.

"It's okay Harry.. Remove it." Louis whispers as he leaves feather like kisses on my face and I take a deep breath before unbuttoning his jeans and unzipping it. He moans from the relief as I pull his pants and boxers down with my hands then feet and he kicks them off. I feel his bare cock hit mine and I moan in the feeling. He grinds against me and continues to kiss me. I moan into his mouth and I dig my fingers into his back as he grinds harder. I feel what Louis would call my 'cum' coming along and I moan his name.

"Cum babe.. Cum for me." Louis mumbles on my lips.

I do exactly that. I feel him 'cum' onto me and I blush and he kisses down my torso and licks all of the orgasm off me. I go hard again and Louis comes back up to me.

"I believe.. You haven't properly met my friend who will be inserting into you very shortly." Louis whispers as he sits on his knees beside my face. I sit up an Louis smiles. He takes one of my hands and wraps it around his rather large member. All I can do is stare at it.

"Move your hand dear." Louis says softly watching me. I look up at him and squeeze my hand. He moans from just that simple action.

I move my hand once up and down and he hardens some more. I continue doing so until he is throbbing.

"O-okay.. We are ready." Louis says remove my hand, "want me to put the condom on or go in natural?"

"Uhmm.. Natural?" I ask.

"Okay babe." Louis says as he flips me over into my side. "I'm going to loosen you up a bit. Suck." He says as he puts two of his fingers in my mouth. I suck on them and slosh saliva around them. He removes his fingers as he spreads my bum before he puts in one of his fingers. I wince and he kisses my neck. "It will get better.."

He moves the one finger in and out before I feel another finger go in and I bite my lip. He does something and I feel his fingers split apart and go back together. When I'm looser I feel him remove his fingers.

I hear the squishy sound of the lube and then after about 30 seconds or so I feel him slide into me in one quick pace. Shit.

"Ow Lou. Stop it hurts!" I cry and tears come down my face.

"Just wait babe.." Louis whispers and I wait for it to feel better and after about five minutes it feels better. Instead of talking I grind against him and he takes the hint. I feel him slowly go in and out of me and I want him to go faster.

"F-faster." I stutter.

Louis goes somewhat faster and I feel him grab hold of my friend and he pumps. He grinds faster pounding into me and I feel him grab my balls massaging it ask his slap against me slightly.

I moan loudly and Louis moans with me.

"Louis.." I moan feeling my high coming.

"Cum Harry cum." Louis says and I do as he says. I watch as it splashes out and onto a bit of the floor.

"LOUIS!!" I scream his name and Louis pounds one more time and he cums into me filling me up.

"HARRY!" He screams my name before mumbling, "I love you."

He pulls out of me and I rest onto his chest.

"Was that what you expected?" Louis asks.

"No.." I say looking up at him and he looks really sad. I see a tear fall and I wipe it, "it was so much more."

Louis looks at me and says, "really?"

"Yah Lou.." I mumble and he holds me close.

"I love you so so much." Louis says kissing my hair.

"I love you too."

*************

So!

What did you guys think?

was the smut good or bad or okay?