Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Louis *POV*

"Louis.. Wake up." My mothers voice says.

"Huh?" I say as I look up at my mum.

"I need to speak with you." She says and I sigh.

Should have seen this coming...

I pull away from Harry kissing his forehead before I walk out with my mother to the hallway.

"Louis hun this has to stop.." She says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I mean you and harry.. You can't be with him.. It's wrong in so many ways. I am married to his father for pete's sake!" She says and I glare at her.

"You are the one who had to marry him! He isn't related to me I don't care I want to be with him so I am going to! Now.. Leave me and Harry alone." I snap.

"Louis.. Please.." She pleads.

"Seriously mum? You want to risk my happiness. You know I haven't been happy since dad died!" I shout in her face before walking away from her.

"Louis wait.." She begs.

"What?" I look over my shoulder to her.

"Do you really love him?" She asks.

"No I hate his guts." I reply sarcastically.

"Louis be serious."

"Yes mum I love him so much.. Just leave me alone." I say walking into my room.

Niall *POV*

"Are they done?" I ask.

"Yah.. Louis had a big freak out on his mum.." Liam mumbles coming to sit with me on Harry's bed.

"I can't believe he brought up his dad.. He never does.. Not since-"

"I know.." Liam cuts me off.

"Do you think everything will be okay?" I ask.

"Yah Nialler. I do.. I think it's more shocking and in the moment anger that caused Louis and his mum to freak out like that." Liam says and I nod. I kiss his cheek and Liam smiles at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You know what." Liam says tackling me over and straddling my lap as he tickles me. I giggle and cough as he tickles my sides. He lets off and kisses my nose. "You really made my night last night.." Liam says and I blush remembering we 'made love' at Louis' house for the first time.

Of all places.. This room certainly holds a lot more memories now. Liam definitely managed to make our friend's house a special place.

"Yah.. I really love you Liam." I whisper.

"I love you to Nialler." he mumbles as he pecks my swollen lips.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!" Liam shouts as he sits beside me.

"Hey guys.. I.. I need to talk." Louis mumbles pacing the floor. "I-I got in a fight with my mother.. I- she- I brought up dad." His voice cracks.

"Louis calm down." Liam says as he sits Louis on the now clean sheets. "It was an accident."

"Liam you don't understand! I avoid talking about him for a reason! I don't want to bring back his memories. Harry is so worried now I had to leave the room I- Someone please go see him I-I can't." Louis says still not calmed down.

"I will go check on him." I whisper getting up and scurrying to Harry. I knock on the door and hear a faint "come in" I walk in to see Harry sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey Harry.. Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yah I- Not really.. Uhmm Louis.. He-He left.. What's going on?" Harry asks.

"Louis brought something up when he fought with his mum and well he is freaking out.. I uhmm I am here for you though." I say sitting beside him. I wrap my arms around him and he cries softly into my shirt.

"It will be okay Harry.." I mutter.

"What is going on Niall.. I want to know.." He cries.

"I know.. But it's not in my right to tell you.. When Louis is ready he will tell you I promise.

"Okay.. But, what if he never tells me?" Harry asks.

"He will one day.." I say softly.

Maybe.. Or maybe that was the biggest lie I ever told you..

"Harry?" Louis asks softly coming in with Liam mumbling some encouraging words.

"Yah?" Harry says as Louis sits beside him and Liam pulls me out of the room.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Louis is going to tell him.. I think it's best if Louis gets it out alone." Liam says as he brings me down to the main floor. We go into the kitchen and Harry's father and Louis' mother are sat sipping coffee.

"How mad is Louis? Be honest?" Louis' mum asks.

"He's not mad.. More upset.. The words he shouted at you.. They opened up his scars.. He is talking to Harry right now about it." Liam says and she looks at me with an odd expression.

"He is telling him?" She asks.

"Yah he loves Harry and Louis is done holding that secret from him.. He want to let Harry into his slightly broken world." Liam says again wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I made breakfast just over there." She says in complete thought.

Louis *POV*

"Harry.. Uhm.. M-M-My-"

"Shhh... Take it slow Lou we have all day." Harry cuts me off rubbing my thigh soothingly.

Why does he have to be such a good boyfriend?

"Harry My father.. The reason my mother is single.. She's a widow." I whisper the last part. "I was in the car when a car caused us to have a head on collision and.. Well my father didn't make it.. He died in my arms when I was only 7.."

I don't say anything more. Harry just cradles me in his arms as I cry. Like it happened yesterday. I guess bottling it up was the wrong idea.

Harry calms me down as he whispers soothing words into my ear and rocks me back and forth.

"I'm not going anywhere Lou.. I will be here with you forever." He says. I cuddle into his chest with a sniffle here and there.

A soft knock comes though the door before my mother walks in.

Seriously the last person I wanted to see right now.

*********

What are your thoughts on and MPreg??

And!

The first book is almost done D:

But don't worry second book will be out soon :)